basskisser

Default BushCo to cut S.S. Benefits

Hmmm, let me get this straight.... BushCo gives us back a pittance of
OUR money, in the form of a tax rebate, right? Then, because he didn't
use that money to pay for some of his worst-ever federal deficit,
Greenspan is so afraid that it will spiral out of control, that he
wants to use Social Security money, again, OUR money, to pay off some
of the deficit?? Even the conservatives should be able to see what's
wrong with THIS!! :

(02-25) 08:58 PST WASHINGTON (AP) --

Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan urged Congress on Wednesday to
deal with the country's escalating budget deficit by cutting benefits
for future Social Security retirees. Without action, he warned,
long-term interest rates would rise, seriously harming the economy.

Jim--

"William G. Andersen" wrote in message
Greenspan urging Congress is NOT the same as a CUT of SS Benefits.
basskisser gets added to my Blocked Senders List.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
Hmmm, let me get this straight.... BushCo gives us back a pittance of
OUR money, in the form of a tax rebate, right? Then, because he didn't
use that money to pay for some of his worst-ever federal deficit,
Greenspan is so afraid that it will spiral out of control, that he
wants to use Social Security money, again, OUR money, to pay off some
of the deficit?? Even the conservatives should be able to see what's
wrong with THIS!! :

(02-25) 08:58 PST WASHINGTON (AP) --

Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan urged Congress on Wednesday to
deal with the country's escalating budget deficit by cutting benefits
for future Social Security retirees.

What does Bush have to do with this basskisser? Can't you read the very
first sentence of the story you posted?

basskisser

"Jim--" wrote in message ...
[...]

Hmm, did you ever stop to think WHO is the commander in chief? Did you
ever stop to think that Greenspan, in his role as Federal Reserve
Chairman answers to Bush, ultimately?
Jim--

"Jim--" wrote in message

[...]

Give me a friggin break. What does Greenspan have to do with Bush being
Commander in Chief??????

basskisser

"William G. Andersen" wrote in message news:lw5%b.4051$Zp.622@fed1read07...
Greenspan urging Congress is NOT the same as a CUT of SS Benefits.
basskisser gets added to my Blocked Senders List.

Awe....no I feel bad. I take it, though, that you didn't get the
point. Sorry, it's impossible to make it any simpler to understand.
jchaplain

All attempts to transform the slush fund by Republicans in recent past
have been met with cries of "The sky is falling" by the various Democrat
Chicken Little's who induce paranoia amongst the largely lgnorant
general public and seniors in particular.

Just listen to yourself....Republicans "transforming" Social
security...

Do you think it's Republicans who protect the interest of the average
guy? or is it Republicans who want to "transform" Social Security to
use the money the way they see fit? ie: using our Social Security
money to pay off Bushs' spending spree...

It is ALWAYS the Democrats who stand to represent the average guy,
while the Republicans ALWAYS back whats good for corporations and big
business tax breaks, just like the current bufoon in the white house
does currently. Face reality. If you really think it's republicans
that protect the interest of the little guy, you've probably been
dropped on your head at one or more points in your life.