Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
basskisser

Default I am back!

Charles wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

My God you are stupid, John. What was the name of that person you
spoke with at Yamaha, U.S.A.??

OK, OK, you wore me down. I'll tell you.

See, I know because John H. told me who she was. I emailed him and we
agreed to meet at a neutral area in Maryland. I can't tell you exactly
where because we had to be careful of krause due to his left-wing
extremism. Never know when he'll try to organize.

John and I worked out a secret code to signal each other. We both
brought a bass along. At a pre-determined time, we pulled the bass out
and began kissing the ass of the bass. (Get it? b'ass-kisser? Thought
you'd like that!) I kinda thought John took too readily to kissing the
bass's ass, but that another story. (Joe Parson: Did I punctuate that
right:"bass's ass"? Will krause agree with you?)

Anyways, after clenching my buttocks and checking the street for any
bloated hot air bags but not seeing krause, I kept a sharp eye out for
gould attack doggies while John handed off to me a the name of the
woman. John wrote it on the back of a old school hall pass. Her name was

Damn. I forgot. Gotta kiss the ass of another bass to find out I
suppose. John, can you meet me again?

-- Charlie

Okay, does mommy know you are playing with her computer?