JimH

Default Nice marina......

Huron Lagoons Marina, Inc. Located on the Huron River in Huron, Ohio.
Huron Lagoons Marina is on of Huron's largest full service Marinas. Family
owned and operated for over 45 years. At HLM we provide dockside dining at
our Viking's Den restaurant guest dockage and overnight transient slips that
are handicap accessible. The marina offers slip rentals from 20' to 40'
docks and drive up parking with grassed area in front of docks. Dock
rentals include jet ski drive on docks and jet boat drive on docks.
Swimming pool, game room, sandpit volley ball court and a basket ball court
available to all our Dockers. At Huron Lagoons Marina we offer boat sales,
new Larson Boats for sale and Century Boats for sale, pre owned boats for
sale and we also offer brokerage boat sales. We have a marinas ships store
stocked with boating accessories and marine electronics. HLM has a fuel
dock and pump out facilities. Our marinas boat service department can
handle a multitude of boat repairs or mechanical service. Our marinas
technicians are certified to work on Mercruiser, Mercury Marine, Volvo,
Yamaha, Larson Boats and Century Boats. Besides boat service, boat repairs,
boats for sale and boat dockage we also offer seasonal ramp passes, outside
summer storage on your trailer with a ramp pass, inside summer storage on
your trailer with a ramp pass, winter boat storage, inside winter boat
storage and outside winter boat storage with shrink wrap. For all your
boating needs welcome to Huron Lagoons Marina.

Our Mission
Huron Lagoons Marina is on a never ending quest to serve our customers
better to assure that boating is the most enjoyable time of their lives.

Contact Information
Open year round call for seasonal business hours

Open 7 days Mon.-Fri. 8 am to 5 pm, Sat. 10 am to 4 pm & Sun. 12 to 4 pm

Located at the southern most point of Lake Erie between Cleveland and
Toledo, Ohio.
N 41°23.720 W 82°33.185
Exit route 13, off state route 2, North to caution light, Riverside Dr. to
Laguna Dr.
Telephone
419-433-3200
FAX
419-433-7616
Postal address
100 Laguna Dr.
PO Box 231
Huron, Ohio 44839
Electronic mail
General Information:
Boating related. Not spam.

Attached Images
File Type: gif blesepa.gif (292 Bytes, 39 views)