JimH

Default Nice brokerage firm

Yacht Brokers of Sandusky is a well established, experienced, full time,
Boat Brokerage firm and is the "In House Boat Brokerage", located at
Venetian Marina in Sandusky, Ohio.
Yacht Brokers of Sandusky also have boats brokered at other Marina's in the
Sandusky area, and specialize in Fiberglass, Aluminum, Steel and Wood
Runabouts, Fishing Boats, Sport Boats, Cruisers, Catamarans, and Performance
Boats.

Yacht Brokers of Sandusky are experts in bringing the buyer and seller
together to consummate a transaction along with coming up with fair
valuations and appraisals, financing, title work and/or documentation
service.

Yacht Brokers wants to make sure you find the right boat, for the right
use, and at the right price and caters to all levels of experience. We also
will advise you on other important factors such as insurance, mooring,
finance, yachting equipment, and marina availability..

YBS always has a wide variety of boats on hand from runabouts to the larger
cruisers, including names such as Sea Ray, Chris Craft, Formula, Cruiser,
Carver, and of course the occasional classics like Lyman and Matthews.

We invite you to browse our extensive lists of available boats featuring
photographs and specifications. If don't see what you are looking for,
please call us.

Yacht Brokers of Sandusky

2035 First St.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870

Phone: 419-627-2818

http://www.buythisboat.com/home.htm

Boating related. Not spam. Eh?

John H

Jim, I think you've expressed your point with these posts, but I don't think you
*made* your point. These posts are obvious advertisements from the dealers
involved.

If you had personally dealt with these folks, and were giving us your opinion of
their services, then I would think they would be reasonable posts. No where are
you giving us the benefit of *your* experience.

If I cut'n'pasted a few paragraphs from the Proline site, most would consider it
spam. If I described the things I like about my Proline, or a Parker 2520XL, or
the Grady White Seafarer 228 (which I really like), then I don't think it would
be spam.

All IMHO, of course.

--
John H

Paul Schilter

JimH,
Well you have to admit this sounds like something that "Yacht Brokers"
wrote. If they posted it, it would be spam. If you have had experience
with this firm and were posting this here a confirmation of their claims
based on your experience, then it wouldn't be spam. As it is, it's
neither. It's a post of you try to prove a point which isn't spam
either. :-)
Paul

JimH wrote:
[...]

bb

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 18:32:24 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

Boating related. Not spam. Eh?

I'd say it's really porno posted to a boating news group. You are a
dick.

bb

SoFarrell

" Tuuk" wrote in message
schilter

boy ,, when krause stops walking,, your nose slams right up his ass.

You better beware, there are puppets who have worked years to earn that
position and you just come from nowhere ???

hmmmmmmmmm,,,, keep up the good work schilter and you will become a puppet
master yourself some day,,,, I already caught you lying,, so you're more
than qualified,, you have the credentials.

Now you are going after someone else.Get help.

Dr. Dr. K.G. Sherlock

SoFarrell,
You seem to be infatuated with Tuuk, do you want to discuss how you feel
about Tuuk?

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1112576547.1a271800390753604f4d31a14ccb42b5@t eranews...

" Tuuk" wrote in message
schilter

boy ,, when krause stops walking,, your nose slams right up his ass.

You better beware, there are puppets who have worked years to earn that
position and you just come from nowhere ???

hmmmmmmmmm,,,, keep up the good work schilter and you will become a
puppet master yourself some day,,,, I already caught you lying,, so
you're more than qualified,, you have the credentials.

Now you are going after someone else.Get help.

A nice day fishing in Seattle Marshall Banana General 1 September 16th 04 03:21 AM
Nice Sail This Weekend Joe ASA 2 September 14th 04 03:51 PM
FS: Really Nice Windlass in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 9 February 19th 04 04:15 PM
Nice Day for a boat ride Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 January 28th 04 05:07 AM