Sailing Fan

Default Support for Charity w/ Boat Decals

Some people think I am some sort of evil guy selling decals for boats
and listing auctions here... I will provide one auction or more per
month to support a local charity. My first one is for the ASPCA. 100% of
the auction price goes to the charity directly, not to me.
You see, I'm not evil. I am a responsible member of my community and do
my part to take care of it.
You like a certain charity? If they are listed in missionfish.org as an
eBay charity, let me know and I will most likely do one to benefit YOUR
charity!

Here's my first:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Now I'd be a liar if I said everything is for charity. I like to put a
$5 or $10 bill in MY pocket now and then too, so there will still be
plenty of auctions that benefit ME as well! The only ones I will list
from now on are the ones that benefit others however.

You may now resume your regular bashing of me and each other.

Sailing Fan

Other charities besides the ASPCA I want to support...
Alliance to Save Energy--Creating an Energy-Efficient World
America's Second Harvest – Supporting local food banks
Children's Miracle Network
Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting The National Media Watch Group
National Park Foundation
NetPets – Foster homes for pets of US servicemen and women
Partnership for a Drug-Free America
Gives you a little insight as to what I'm about.