Sailing Fan

Default Support for Charity w/ Boat Decals

Some people think I am some sort of evil guy selling decals for boats
and listing auctions here... I will provide one auction or more per
month to support a local charity. My first one is for the ASPCA. 100% of
the auction price goes to the charity directly, not to me.
You see, I'm not evil. I am a responsible member of my community and do
my part to take care of it.
You like a certain charity? If they are listed in missionfish.org as an
eBay charity, let me know and I will most likely do one to benefit YOUR
charity!

Here's my first:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Now I'd be a liar if I said everything is for charity. I like to put a
$5 or $10 bill in MY pocket now and then too, so there will still be
plenty of auctions that benefit ME as well! The only ones I will list
from now on are the ones that benefit others however.

You may now resume your regular bashing of me and each other.