NOYB

Default Which candidate....

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

The Iranians know that. Kerry's own email has stated his
administration would "strive to overcome tensions with others".

Very bad. We should always strive to INCREASE tensions with other

countries
using any means possible.

We *should* strive to increase tensions with Iran. They're a terrorist
state that is trying to develop a nuclear weapons program.

It's the way to peace.

No. But, it's the way to disarmament.

If you're a moron.

Not applicable.

In other
words, he'd go back to the way things were before...when Libya was
developing WMD's, Saddam was developing missiles to strike Israel, and

Iran
was very actively pursuing a nuclear program.

In other words? Actually, that's a conclusion only a moron could make.

The only reason bin Laden hasn't successfully usurped power in the Middle
East is because of our presence over there. Kerry would remove the
cat...and once again, the mice would play.

Robert White

"Jerry Steele" wrote in message
om...
will Al-Qaeda support?