BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Bush hatred (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3056-ot-bush-hatred.html)

Calif Bill February 5th 04 05:22 PM

OT Bush hatred

Easier. Just move to California. We will issue a drivers license and you
can drive to the polling place to state your opinion.
Bill

"Don White" wrote in message
Not YET! Wait until we assimilate you...we'll cleanup that backwater

swamp
area you pull teeth in!

NOYB wrote in message
link.net...

Who cares what you'd do. You can't vote in our elections.

NOYB February 5th 04 06:12 PM

OT Bush hatred

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

Your suggestion that Kerry will beat Bush in a debate might raise a

few
eyebrows (Kerry's botox brow excluded of course). Kerry is a very

boring
speaker...who is pitching liberal ideas that don't jive with

mainstream
America.

Mainstream America? How do you define that? Polls indicate the

country's
split close to 50/50 on most major issues. Which 50% is mainstream?

The
one
you like?

Kerry is a flat-out liar. And that accusation can be supported by his
voting history. For instance, he says he's a champion for small

business.
Yet, the National Federation for Independent Business shows him to be

one
of
the nations worst "guardians" of small business.

snip

They're ALL liars. But at least there are no dead people to show for

Kerry's
actions.

Huh? I thought he was a Vietnam vet. In fact, he was a lieutenant, right?
Which means that he ordered men into combat...and some of those men did not
make it back. That makes him no different from the
Commander-in-Chief...except that he had control over fewer men.

Doug Kanter February 5th 04 07:08 PM

OT Bush hatred

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message news:x0uUb.11106
Kerry is a flat-out liar. And that accusation can be supported by his
voting history. For instance, he says he's a champion for small

business.
Yet, the National Federation for Independent Business shows him to be

one
of
the nations worst "guardians" of small business. In the 106th

Congress,
he
voted against legislation supported by the NFIB almost 84% of the

time.
In
the 107th Congress, he voted against NFIB-supported legislation 75% of

the
time. This is despite his website claim that "As Chairman of the

U.S.
Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, I have fought

provide small businesses in Massachusetts and across the country

greater
access to capital, increased access to business counseling and

training,
better access to government contracts, tax relief from capital gains

and
estate taxes, and relief from federal regulations."
Bull****!

Ref my post above, wherein I pointed out..."If you compare the voting
records of our two Senators on significant legislation over the past 15
years or so, you find (ironically, to some)
that John Kerry is to the left of Ted Kennedy."

As hard as it might be to believe that there's a senator with a more
anti-small business agenda than Kerry, Kennedy is even worse. He voted
against NFIB-supported legislation 92% of the time in the 106th Congress,
and 75% of the time in the 107th.

Any idea why he voted against such legislation? Or are you just quoting
stuff you found on the web, without knowing the background?

Doug Kanter February 5th 04 07:10 PM

OT Bush hatred

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

They're ALL liars. But at least there are no dead people to show for

Kerry's
actions.

Huh? I thought he was a Vietnam vet. In fact, he was a lieutenant,

right?
Which means that he ordered men into combat...and some of those men did

not
make it back. That makes him no different from the
Commander-in-Chief...except that he had control over fewer men.

Kerry didn't invent the domino theory. He was probably 3 years old when
McCarthy-era knuckleheads dreamt it up. Kerry didn't make policy at the time
he was in Vietnam.

Don White February 5th 04 07:49 PM

OT Bush hatred

My theory is...if you get stuck with 4 more years of George W and that Dick
character.....
75% of thinking Americans will invite us to 'come on down'!

NOYB wrote in message
link.net...

"Don White" wrote in message
Not YET! Wait until we assimilate you...we'll cleanup that backwater

swamp
area you pull teeth in!

There are too many liberals like yourself trying to completely outlaw guns
in Canada. How do you plan to take us over? By poisoning us with your

Mad
Cow-infected beef?

John Gaquin February 5th 04 08:00 PM

OT Bush hatred

"Don White" wrote in message

75% of thinking Americans will invite us to 'come on down'!

Yuh. Might happen, eh?

basskisser February 5th 04 08:31 PM

OT Bush hatred

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
"Butch Ammon" wrote in message

John Kerry is not the greatest candidate out there. He's way too far

left.

If you compare the voting records of our two Senators on significant
legislation over the past 15 years or so, you find (ironically, to some)
that John Kerry is to the left of Ted Kennedy. It's been a long, long time
since Teddy has been called "...the conservative one..."

Can't you think of something original, rather than citing that idiot
of the right, Hannity? Now, don't lie, you and I both know that's
where you got that bull****.

basskisser February 5th 04 08:32 PM

OT Bush hatred

"Calif Bill" wrote in message hlink.net...
Thomas Jefferson did not add the 2nd amendment to protect hunting
privileges. Was a direct challenge to the political leaders to stay the
course.
Bill

Proof, please.

John H February 5th 04 08:43 PM

OT Bush hatred

On 5 Feb 2004 12:32:07 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message hlink.net...
Thomas Jefferson did not add the 2nd amendment to protect hunting
privileges. Was a direct challenge to the political leaders to stay the
course.
Bill

Proof, please.

Where's your proof about the "Yamaha Unions"? (Citing Harry K as
proof doesn't count.)

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

John Gaquin February 5th 04 10:01 PM

OT Bush hatred

"basskisser" wrote in message
Can't you think of something original, rather than citing that idiot
of the right, Hannity? Now, don't lie, you and I both know that's
where you got that bull****.

Senate voting records are public. Anyone can look it up. Even you.