BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Bush hatred (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3056-ot-bush-hatred.html)

basskisser February 16th 04 02:46 PM

OT Bush hatred

"NOYB" wrote in message news:Pf5Xb.3823
Nope, I really don't care who said what. Fact remains, a tax credit is
NOT a subsidy. They are simply giving back something that is mine. No
more than if I loaned you a wrench, and you returned it, after using
it. Would that be a subsidy for my tool collection? No, it was already
mine!

Welcome to the dark side, basskisser. Doesn't it feel good to promote
conservative economic policy!

And welcome to the anti-Bush economy side, NOYB. I'm glad you've come
to your senses, and realize that Bush is an economic nightmare for our
country.