basskisser

Default Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
(Christopher Robin) wrote in message

om...
Check out:

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...2794264459.jpg

I know she exposed her boob for shock value, but is it just me or is
it an ugly tit?

BTW: I think I will buy a Jon Boat this spring. Need feed back

from
jon boat users, are they better or worse than conventional aluminum
fishing boats?

What's a "conventional aluminum fishing boat"??????

For your edification, he means a pointy nosed boat as opposed to the

square
nosed jon boat.
Bill

I asked "what is a *conventional aluminum fishing boat*". Your reply
does NOTHING to answer the question. Perhaps YOU are speaking of the
difference of say, a jon boat, as opposed to a deep vee? Or a modified
vee? Or a modified tri-hull? You see, there are many, many designs,
not just "jon boats", or "conventional fishing boats". Hence, the
question, what is a "conventional fishing boat"? Would that be a deep
vee? Modified deep vee? Tunnel hull?

He's just pointing out that jon boats really are in a category of their own
to begin with. There are jon boats, and then there are all the others with a
pointed bow. Any time I've looked at catalogs from manufacturers who make
both, they've broken the two groups into totally separate sections. The hull
bottom shape's not really the issue.

Then my modified tri-hull Chapparel fishing boat, because the front is
not any more pointed than my jon boat, would be called a jon boat? I
don't think so.
Calif Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

hlink.net...
[...]

You really are stupid!

Christopher Robin

BTW: I think I will buy a Jon Boat this spring. Need feed back from
jon boat users, are they better or worse than conventional aluminum
fishing boats?

What's a "conventional aluminum fishing boat"??????

A conventional boat has a V up front and it looks like a boat, a jon
boat looks like the boat in Pogo.

Pros - Cons:

Jon boat: low cost, simple, rugged, no frills.

V bottom: better in waves, wakes, higher speeds on plane, etc
Calif Bill

"Christopher Robin" wrote in message
om...

BTW: I think I will buy a Jon Boat this spring. Need feed back from
jon boat users, are they better or worse than conventional aluminum
fishing boats?

What's a "conventional aluminum fishing boat"??????

A conventional boat has a V up front and it looks like a boat, a jon
boat looks like the boat in Pogo.

Pros - Cons:

Jon boat: low cost, simple, rugged, no frills.

V bottom: better in waves, wakes, higher speeds on plane, etc

You mean like a tit? Jon boat for very sheltered waters. Cost, simple,
frills? Same on either type small aluminum boat.

RG

ASHCROFT DETAINS JANET JACKSON'S RIGHT BOOB

Half of Singer's Rack in US Custody

Just hours after singer Janet Jackson shocked the world by exposing her
right boob at the conclusion of Sunday's Super Bowl halftime show, Attorney
General John Ashcroft ordered the offending boob detained "indefinitely,"
Mr. Ashcroft confirmed today.

"Janet Jackson's right boob has been taken into custody and sent to
Guantanamo Bay for questioning," Mr. Ashcroft told reporters in a Washington
briefing. "We'd very much like to know what the boob knew and when it knew
it."

Ms. Jackson's right boob was detained under a little-known provision of the
Patriot Act which enables the government to detain celebrity body parts that
make surprise, naked appearances at nationally televised sporting events.

Under that provision, Mr. Ashcroft explained, Ms. Jackson's right boob will
not have access to a lawyer and could face a military tribunal at some point
in the future.

When asked about Ms. Jackson's left boob, Mr. Ashcroft said that it is not a
suspect at this time but that it remains "a boob of interest."

"We would like to know if the left boob knew what the right boob was
planning to do," Mr. Ashcroft said. "It strains credulity to imagine that
the right boob acted alone."

Elsewhere, experts around the world confirmed that moments after Ms. Jackson
's right boob fell out of its housing, Western civilization fell as well.

Dr. Milton Campeaux of the University of Minnesota said that experts were
"surprised" that Ms. Jackson caused Western civilization's long-awaited
collapse.

"We all expected a Jackson to do it, but not Janet," he said.

-Borowitz Report

Carolyn Louise leigh

3 of the greatest lies told: 1) Sex doesn't Sell, 2) The Check Is In The
Mail, 3) There Are Weapons Of Mass Destruction In Iraq. Mayby a 4th) I Did
Not Have Sexual Relations With That Girl........