BoatBanter.com

-   -   Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3047-janet-jacksons-tit-looks-lousy.html)

Christopher Robin February 2nd 04 07:09 AM

Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy

Check out:

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...2794264459.jpg

I know she exposed her boob for shock value, but is it just me or is
it an ugly tit?

BTW: I think I will buy a Jon Boat this spring. Need feed back from
jon boat users, are they better or worse than conventional aluminum
fishing boats?

JAXAshby February 2nd 04 02:00 PM

Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy

no such thing as an ugly tit. [grin] Of course, some are better looking than
others, but none are ugly.

D0N ßailey February 2nd 04 02:53 PM

Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy

Justin's already apologized for the "wardrobe malfunction".

-his words.

Good one.

:)

db

John Gaquin February 2nd 04 03:18 PM

Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy

I guess the "need" to try for tasteless shock value is a Jackson family
trait.

Six billion boobs in this world. What's one more?

JAXAshby February 2nd 04 03:31 PM

Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy

Six billion boobs in this world. What's one more?

well, it IS one I haven't seen recently.

ReevesJ32 February 2nd 04 08:49 PM

Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy

I guess the "need" to try for tasteless shock value is a Jackson family
trait.

Yep, looks that way. And if that wasn't a planned exposure, why the pastie?
What passes for talent these days really sucks!

John H February 2nd 04 09:13 PM

Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy

On 1 Feb 2004 23:09:15 -0800, (Christopher
Robin) wrote:

Check out:

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...2794264459.jpg

I know she exposed her boob for shock value, but is it just me or is
it an ugly tit?

BTW: I think I will buy a Jon Boat this spring. Need feed back from
jon boat users, are they better or worse than conventional aluminum
fishing boats?

Reminds me of Michael Jackson's nose. Gross. Harry probably likes it
though.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

John H February 2nd 04 09:13 PM

Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:18:53 -0500, "John Gaquin"
wrote:

I guess the "need" to try for tasteless shock value is a Jackson family
trait.

Six billion boobs in this world. What's one more?

I think Harry's are probably better looking, having seen him in a
t-shirt.