NOYB

Default Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy

"John H" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:18:53 -0500, "John Gaquin"
wrote:

I guess the "need" to try for tasteless shock value is a Jackson family
trait.

Six billion boobs in this world. What's one more?

I think Harry's are probably better looking, having seen him in a
t-shirt.

Nawwwww. Harry's got BT's (bitch tits)?

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Besides, pro football is fixed. Everyone knows that.

So are Presidential elections. Everybody knows that, too. Prepare for 4
more years...

Well, while we agree that these early polls are meaningless, this is
interesting:

Kerry leads Bush in new poll
Bush's approval numbers dip

(CNN) --Sen. John Kerry, the front-runner among Democrats vying for
their party's presidential nomination, leads President Bush in a
head-to-head matchup, according to a CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll released
Monday.

Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina and retired Gen. Wesley Clark also
emerge as formidable opponents, according to hypothetical matchups in
the poll, which found a decline in Bush's approval numbers.

The poll, based on interviews with 1,001 adult Americans, including 562
likely voters, was conducted in the days after the New Hampshire primary.

The poll underscores both Kerry's momentum after his wins in New
Hampshire and Iowa, and increased favorability among Democrats in
general as they dominate political news with their primaries and steady
criticism of Bush.

The general election is slightly more than nine months away and Bush has
yet to launch his campaign in earnest, meaning the poll numbers are all
but certain to shift.

When the 562 likely voters were asked for their choice from a Bush v.
Kerry race, 53 percent of those picked Kerry, and 46 percent favored Bush.

When that same group was asked to pick between Edwards and Bush, the
numbers were 49 percent for Edwards and 48 percent for Bush. With a
Bush/Clark face-off, Bush was favored by 50 percent of those surveyed
and Clark, 47 percent.

Howard Dean, the onetime front-runner in the Democratic field, had a
poorer showing against Bush, 45 percent to 52 percent for the incumbent.

The question of choice for president among likely voters had a sampling
error of plus or minus 4 percentage points. The margin or error was
different for other questions, as some questions were posed to likely
voters, others to just Democrats and others to all adults surveyed.

Kerry was the overwhelming choice of registered Democrats for the
presidential nomination. Support for Kerry as the Democratic nominee
stood at 49 percent, compared to 14 percent for Dean and 13 percent for
Edwards. The other Democratic candidates were in the single digits.

The poll showed Bush's job approval rating at 49 percent among all the
adults surveyed, the first time since he became president that his job
approval has dipped below 50 percent. A month ago his rating was at 60
percent, as he enjoyed a spike in approval after the capture of Saddam
Hussein.

---------------------------------

Oh, I'm sure Bush has some more "spike" events planned, but he's wearing
out his welcome.

--
Email sent to is never read.
bb

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 00:04:59 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

So are Presidential elections. Everybody knows that, too. Prepare for 4
more years...

I'm ready for four more years, just with a different guy.

bb

jchaplain

Of course, I even think pierced ears are pretty stupid, so I guess that
identifies my niche. :-)

Someone else might think your fasion styles are pretty stupid....lol..

Sorry, I had to say that after your post defending feetball.

John C.
Bert Robbins

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Besides, pro football is fixed. Everyone knows that.

So are Presidential elections. Everybody knows that, too. Prepare for

4
more years...

Well, while we agree that these early polls are meaningless, this is
interesting:

Kerry leads Bush in new poll
Bush's approval numbers dip

(CNN) --Sen. John Kerry, the front-runner among Democrats vying for
their party's presidential nomination, leads President Bush in a
head-to-head matchup, according to a CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll released
Monday.

Wasn't Howard Dean supposed to walk away with Iowa and New Hampshire?

roger

her tits are disgusting. http://www.twelvefifteen.com doesnt like them
either. check out what they said...
John Gaquin

"jchaplain" wrote in message

Someone else might think your fasion styles are pretty stupid....lol..

There's no might about it. I buy clothes that fit comfortably and wear
well, generally in solid colors. I replace them when they're worn, not when
some designer in Paris or New York needs more cash. :-)

Sorry, I had to say that after your post defending feetball.

It is not a question of defending football -- against what? Team sports can
be a valuable experience for anyone, as can military service -- particularly
in combat. Like Mark Twain's man carrying a cat by the tail, being a part
in a coordinated, intense, dangerous physical endeavor much larger than
yourself will teach you things about yourself that you can learn no other
way.

Some people do not care to participate in such things, and that is their
prerogative. Having been down that road earlier in life, my preference now
runs toward individual challenges, but I value the irreplaceable experiences
gained, knowing that, though the membership is large, it is a restricted
club, and there are many, many millions who will never know the things we
know.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You snipped the best parts:

"Despite the apparent rising fortunes of Democrats, the poll showed Bush
enjoyed advantages over his rivals in several areas.
For example Bush was seen as a stronger leader than Kerry -- 53 percent to
39 percent --and, despite Kerry's military service in Vietnam, more
patriotic than the senator from Massachusetts, 49 percent to 34 percent.

And,on the question of Iraq, more Americans trusted Bush than Kerry, 50
percent to 44 percent."

You might as well face it. He's not vulnerable on the issues that Dems are
attacking him.

NOYB

"bb" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 00:04:59 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

So are Presidential elections. Everybody knows that, too. Prepare for 4
more years...

I'm ready for four more years, just with a different guy.

Are you moving to a different country?

jchaplain

Some people do not care to participate in such things, and that is their
prerogative. Having been down that road earlier in life, my preference now
runs toward individual challenges, but I value the irreplaceable experiences
gained, knowing that, though the membership is large, it is a restricted
club, and there are many, many millions who will never know the things we
know.

Maybe some morning we'll all wake up and be as elite with the grunts
as you and NOYB.

If there's a God.......