JGK

Default OT - Bush cost me.......

Bush cost me my job, my kids and my houses

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this
past year. When Clinton was president I was secure and prosperous, but in
the last year, we had to close our operations. We simply could not compete
with foreign labor. This foreign labor worked for low pay under very bad
conditions.
They worked very long shifts, and many even died on the job.
This competition could hardly be called "fair." I was forced out of the
place where I had worked for 34 years.
Not a single government program was there to help me.
How can Bush call himself "compassionate?" Far worse, I lost two of my sons
in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They gave their lives for their country, and for
what? So that Bush's oil buddies can get rich. My pain of losing my sons is
indescribable.
While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also
lost my home. I simply have nothing left. How can Bush call himself a
Christian when he neglects people like me? I am a senior citizen with
various medical problems. I'm not in a position where I can begin a new
career. I was reduced to the point where I had to live in a hole in a
ground, all because of President Bush.
And when the authorities found me there, did they have any compassion for my
misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested. Mr. Bush, I dare you to look me
in the face and tell me you are a compassionate man! I dare you to look me
in the face and tell me you are a Christian. If I had any money left, I
would donate it to the Democrat Party.
If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 I would still have a job, a home, and
most importantly, my dear sons!
Regards,
Saddam Hussein

Found this at http://www.schnittshow.com/letter-regarding-bush.html
thought Harry might like it.

Bert Robbins

"JGK" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Stop whinning and get a job!

John H

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:28:15 -0500, "JGK"
wrote:

[...]

Life's a bitch, huh Harry!!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
JR North

What a bunch of sniveling drivel. Why didn't you shoot
yourself, like a real man. Typical bully- chiken**** at
heart.
JR

--
Remove X to reply

basskisser

JR North wrote in message ...
What a bunch of sniveling drivel. Why didn't you shoot
yourself, like a real man. Typical bully- chiken**** at
heart.
JR

Real men shoot themselves???? I've always thought of suicide as a chicken's way out.