Harry Krause

Default Kerry projected as winner in NH

CNN is projecting Kerry as winning the NH Democratic primary.

I really believe he's going to be the nominee. Now, who for the #2 slot?

--
Email sent to is never read.
John Gaquin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
CNN is projecting Kerry as winning the NH Democratic primary.

I really believe he's going to be the nominee. Now, who for the #2 slot?

What a choice!!!! Either the General that none of the other Generals want
anything to do with, or the malpractice lawyer. America feels safer
already!

Gary Warner

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
CNN is projecting Kerry as winning the NH Democratic primary.

I really believe he's going to be the nominee. Now, who for the #2 slot?

I think he's got a decent shot at the nomination too. But don't count Dean
out yet.
He's got the money & organization to get his message out. And as we get
into
primary situation that aren't one state at a time that will help him.

#2 Slot: I'd love to see Kucinish. I really like this guy, his views, the
way he
carries himself. Too bad he's not "electable" as a president.

Harry Krause

John Gaquin wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
CNN is projecting Kerry as winning the NH Democratic primary.

I really believe he's going to be the nominee. Now, who for the #2 slot?

What a choice!!!! Either the General that none of the other Generals want
anything to do with, or the malpractice lawyer. America feels safer
already!

America will be safer when the neofascist nincompoop now in the White
House retires next January to Crawford, Texas.

--
Email sent to is never read.
John Gaquin

#2 Slot: I'd love to see Kucinish. I really like this guy, his views, the
way he
carries himself. Too bad he's not "electable" as a president.

When the Rover Opportunity landed on Mars a few days ago and transmitted the
first perfect photos, NASA engineers were initially confused by an
unidentified feature off to one side of the photo. It was later identified
as Dennis Kucinich.

Clams Canino

Don't forget - a lot of NH stays registered as independant.

That way there, "we the king makers" can vote in the primary for whatever
party actually *has* a contest going on.

This works great in an "off year" election like this one. In 2008 my wife
and I are gonna have to split parties so we can influence both tickets to
our liking.

-W

Christopher Robin

Hey Dirtball, the topic is BOATS!!
basskisser

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
CNN is projecting Kerry as winning the NH Democratic primary.

I really believe he's going to be the nominee. Now, who for the #2 slot?

What a choice!!!! Either the General that none of the other Generals want
anything to do with, or the malpractice lawyer. America feels safer
already!

either one is better than a bunch of lying thieves, whose leader is a
person who done poor in school, ran a bunch of companies into the
ground, even with his daddy's political help, went awol from a cushy
military job that his daddy got him, lied to his country while he was
leader, and on and on.
Tuuk

Basskisser, why go on and on, your first few examples you made up. Who you
trying to impress with your stupidity? Your union leader?
Come on there asskisser, give your head a shake. Why when you do not like
someone, you make up all types of stories about them. Kind of childish if
you ask me.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
CNN is projecting Kerry as winning the NH Democratic primary.

I really believe he's going to be the nominee. Now, who for the #2

slot?

What a choice!!!! Either the General that none of the other Generals

want
anything to do with, or the malpractice lawyer. America feels safer
already!

either one is better than a bunch of lying thieves, whose leader is a
person who done poor in school, ran a bunch of companies into the
ground, even with his daddy's political help, went awol from a cushy
military job that his daddy got him, lied to his country while he was
leader, and on and on.

Dan Krueger

Lieberman *proudly* stated that he was in a three way tie for third place. He
may as well be tied with Mosley-Braun and Sharpton. What a moron.