Clams Canino

Default Kerry projected as winner in NH

Don't forget - a lot of NH stays registered as independant.

That way there, "we the king makers" can vote in the primary for whatever
party actually *has* a contest going on.

This works great in an "off year" election like this one. In 2008 my wife
and I are gonna have to split parties so we can influence both tickets to
our liking.

-W

#2 Slot: I'd love to see Kucinish. I really like this guy, his views,

the
way he
carries himself. Too bad he's not "electable" as a president.

When the Rover Opportunity landed on Mars a few days ago and transmitted

the
first perfect photos, NASA engineers were initially confused by an
unidentified feature off to one side of the photo. It was later

identified
as Dennis Kucinich.