P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:00:00 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"N S Sherlock" no****sherlock.com wrote in message
Don,
No influential member of either party posts in NG's, especially making
off
topic posts in a NG.

Shhhhhh. If you don't keep quiet, I'll use my influence to have you sent
to Guantanamo.

Is the fishing any good there? Is it possible to rent a boat, or must one
bring
their own.

My brother did some engineering work there and said that it was great, since
there were no tourist trashing the beaches etc.

--
John H

P.Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
.net...

"N S Sherlock" no****sherlock.com wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Time to take your meds, it's apparent that your senility is
progressing to the point of disorientation, and you need to be able to
find your next handy-man job. There's lots of yard waste to haul to the
dump for people this time of year.

Such childish behavior from you and Gould.

Gould is like the grown-up version of basskisser. It's very easy to push
both of their buttons.

And donny falls somewhere in between :-)

basskisser

Calif Bill wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

N S Sherlock wrote:
why do you find it necessary to post such childish threads?

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
When inhaled, nitrous produces a variety of physical effects
including:

Disorientation
Fixated vision
Throbbing or pulsating auditory hallucinations
Similarly pulsating visual hallucinations
Increased pain threshold

That's odd, I take it you didn't see NOYB's "childish thread"

directed
at me?

Why are you name calling?

Because NOYB is what his newsgroup handle is. What other name did I
call him? Time to take your meds, it's apparent that your senility

is
progressing to the point of disorientation, and you need to be able

find your next handy-man job. There's lots of yard waste to haul to

the
dump for people this time of year.

What happened to your promise to stop the personal attacks?

Directly in defense. Why don't I see you chastising NOYB and Fritz, for
their continued attacks? As for the above, again, it's defensive, Calif
Bill seems to always resort to petty attacks when he's proven wrong.
And that is a LOT!

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
"N S Sherlock" no****sherlock.com wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Time to take your meds, it's apparent that your senility is
progressing to the point of disorientation, and you need to be

able to
find your next handy-man job. There's lots of yard waste to haul

to the
dump for people this time of year.

Such childish behavior from you and Gould.

Gould is like the grown-up version of basskisser. It's very easy to

push
both of their buttons.

Hehe! This is NOYB's response to someone saying something about
childish behavior!!!!! Oh, the laughable irony!!!!!!!!

basskisser

N S Sherlock wrote:
Your response sounds very similar to my kids when they yell "BUT DAD

HE
STARTED IT FIRST".

And your response to me sounds just like my kids when one puts all the
blame on the other.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:00:00 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"N S Sherlock" no****sherlock.com wrote in message
Don,
No influential member of either party posts in NG's, especially

making
off
topic posts in a NG.

Shhhhhh. If you don't keep quiet, I'll use my influence to have

you sent
to Guantanamo.

Is the fishing any good there? Is it possible to rent a boat, or

must one
bring
their own.

My brother did some engineering work there and said that it was

great, since
there were no tourist trashing the beaches etc.

Hehe!!! No tourists in Guantanamo?????? Do you really expect people to
believe that? Check THIS out!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2003051.stm

The major industry in Guantanamo is.....TOURISM!!!!!! The U.S. Naval
base is but a small part of Guantanamo.

Don White

"N S Sherlock" no****sherlock.com wrote in message
We really don't need to nuke Canada, we can just walk over the border and
take over the country. Canada is North America's version of France. They
just roll over and give up.

That so? Tough talk considering you can't pacify Iraq which has half our
population and a tiny fraction of our land area.
To make matters worse, we look like y'all. You wouldn't know who to
shoot....especially in the border areas.

P.Fritz

"N S Sherlock" no****sherlock.com wrote in message
Your response sounds very similar to my kids when they yell "BUT DAD HE
STARTED IT FIRST".

Asslicker is almost to easy to hook......most everybody here play's catch
and release with him.

N S Sherlock wrote:
[...]

N S Sherlock

Don,
The difference is Iraq is willing to fight, Canada would just say, "Make us
your 51st. state."

"Don White" wrote in message

"N S Sherlock" no****sherlock.com wrote in message
We really don't need to nuke Canada, we can just walk over the border and
take over the country. Canada is North America's version of France.
They
just roll over and give up.

That so? Tough talk considering you can't pacify Iraq which has half our
population and a tiny fraction of our land area.
To make matters worse, we look like y'all. You wouldn't know who to
shoot....especially in the border areas.

NOYB and Harry go Boating.... Gould 0738 General 1 August 14th 04 11:18 AM
Hey, NOYB basskisser General 2 March 26th 04 01:21 PM
Patriot acts? The_navigator© ASA 8 December 16th 03 06:38 AM