Harry Krause

Default Bought cool new digital charger....$89? WalMart?!!

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

Yes, let's talk about morality, something you know little about
personally. Let's talk about Ullico, and stealing and fraud:

How was Harry involved with the Ullico saga?

He wasn't.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

No, you're wrong; your conclusions are based upon nothing more than what
*you* believe to be fact and some coincidence, even though the facts are
otherwise and coincidence is nothing more than coincidence. In that
regard, you're not unlike the idiot in the White House and his invading
of Iraq based upon nothing more than bad intel and even worse politics.
Although in the case of Bush, I also think he was lying. I have no
reason to believe you are; you simply don't have the facts, and you've
made erroneous conclusions based upon what you think are facts.

Nope, you're a union shill, and a company shill, nothing more or less
than an expensive whore who will sleep with anyone who will pay your
price. You're moral-less, and will stop at nothing to try to make make
yourself smell good, or at least what you think the public will swallow.
Are we really to believe that all you did was produce a magazine for
them when their website listed you as the media contact? There is no end
to your attempts at deception.

We would not expect that someone who is hired to handle media contacts
to tell us anything otherwise about Ullico than what you've said. It's
amazing the details you're able to tell, things only an "insider" would
be privy to. Sure, you're a master at "spin"; Spin is nothing less than
an attempt to deceive people about the truth.

My business relationship with the company just before 9-11 and,
in fact, my first deliverable was to research, write and produce
a magazine based upon 9-11. It's a classic, has won numerous
awards, and I would be delighted to send you or anyone else a copy.

No, I'd rather keep my meal down. I can just imagine the appeal of
something you might write about 9-11 to a company of union-boss thieves
who perpetrated stock manipulation, fraud, and theft. Why am I not
surprised that you'd hook up with such a bunch of immoral people?

By the way, speaking of good information, a year or so ago, I reported
that I had purchased some shares of Garmin for around $18.00 a share,
and that I expected to do very well with the company.

Don't change the subject krause. This is about you and your connection
with the Ullico fraud which was ultimately perpetrated upon the poor
union working slobs for whom you claim to care so much. The only person
you have ever cared about is yourself -- "Look at me! I bought Garmin
stock and I got richer!"

"I did not have relations with Ullico."

Yea, right. You're in bed with them.

-- Charlie

Jim

I'd rather pay more somewhere else. Anywhere else.

Larry W4CSC wrote:
One of my WalMart tires had another nail in it so I made the mistake
of returning it under my road hazard warranty for another free,
no-hassle replacement at WalMart, today. It cost me over $100 to
replace the tire which cost me $0.00 labor and tire. WalMart is slick
marketing. You can't help but look around while waiting....(c;

WalMart is handling a new line of Vector switching,
microprocessor-controlled "Smart" battery chargers. I had to buy the
biggest one, of course. It's a manly charger...(c; AR! AR!

The model is VEC1093A.
http://www.battery-rechargeable-char...y-charger.html
WalMart has it discounted to $89 and change from its $110 retail.
Walmart also makes refunds and returns just too easy, any port in the
country.

This charger uses a 100A switching power supply controlled by a
job-specific microprocessor. Click on the downloadable owner's manual
on the page to see how it works. It will charge a wide variety of
batteries from 2, 10, 20 and 40 amps and provide 100A of starting
current to get an engine moving WHEN THE COMPUTER SAYS YOU CAN.

Here in the shop, tonight, it's in its desufinating mode pulsing and
discharging my deep cycle trollilng motor battery for the free dingy's
auxiliary thruster. This mode is supposed to clean off and recover
the surface lead sulphate that didn't get recovered during the regular
charge cycle.

The charger is VERY light, being a switcher, not an analog with a huge
transformer. It doesn't have any transformer at all, at least not a
clunky 60Hz one. It has the SAME 3-stage constant current, then
tapering current constant voltage, then floating voltage technology
your favorite Waste Marine store wants $800 for with the yacht club
flag sticker on it. I think this thing has better metering at $89.
You can buy a SEPARATE charger for EACH battery bank at this price!

Its only drawback as a "boat charger" I see is it shuts off after the
charging cycle is complete, going to sleep until you press the button
again. But, for $720, I could click that ON button a LOT of times on
THIS 40 amp fancy house battery charger, couldn't you?

Go take a look. Cool technology at a VERY reasonable price.....

I should have stayed out in the cold rain behind the tire shop....(c;

http://www.battery-rechargeable-char...y-charger.html

Larry W4CSC

Is it just me or did the US and UK just capture 1/3
of the world's sweetest oil supply? What idiot wants to
GIVE IT BACK?!!

Chris

BTW, the reason we are not keeping Iraq's oil is that the USA and the
UK are honourable nations and are not going around the world stealing
things that look interesting.

Well, THAT was a good one. ;

Chris
JimL

I mentioned the warranty as I wasn't familiar with Vector
but did happen to notice that on the last page. Personally,
I *NEVER* send in warranty cards. Well, lo and behold, this
past fall I managed to fry my Schumacher 2/15/100 charger
by jump starting a mower and when one battery clip popped
off and made contact with the other while in 100 amp mode,
the charger mysteriously stopped working. :^) I called
Schumacher, told them I had bought it a year before and
didn't hide the fact of what happened. They told me to
send it in. No questions asked, not even proof of purchase
for when I bought it. I did and they fixed it. I don't
remember if there was a warranty card to even send in as I
noted above, I wouldn't have sent it anyway. I'll reconsider
in the future. :^)

-JimL

Larry W4CSC wrote:
removed

Yes, already sent...(c; Noticed they have no online registration. I
also sent them my OPT-OUT warning with the card, properly encoded data
so I can tell if they sell my information to outside parties, the
usual reason they are so adamant these days about having your personal
information....so they can sell it to the spammers.

John H

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:43:04 -0500, Charles
wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

Interesting post. Thanks, Charlie.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Doug Kanter

Repeat after me:

"I, tooth-boy, never have made and never will make any investment decision
based on information gleaned from sources not normally accessible to the
general public, such as personnel representing companies which develop
hot-selling products for the dental industry. Furthermore, if friends at the
marina or social gatherings begin discussing investments which my be good
ideas based on some special knowledge of their own, I immediately leave the
room, turn on loud music, or jump overboard".

Curtis CCR

Harry Krause wrote in message ...
Larry W4CSC wrote:

One of my WalMart tires had another nail in it so I made the mistake
of returning it under my road hazard warranty for another free,
no-hassle replacement at WalMart, today. It cost me over $100 to
replace the tire which cost me $0.00 labor and tire. WalMart is slick
marketing. You can't help but look around while waiting....(c;

WalMart is handling a new line of Vector switching,
microprocessor-controlled "Smart" battery chargers. I had to buy the
biggest one, of course. It's a manly charger...(c; AR! AR!

It just figures that you would be a big fan of Wal-Mart, the rogue
emplouer, predatory retailer and largest U.S. purveyor of goods made by
exploited workers in the communist People's Republic of China.

Pictures just in from Mars. Why is it that this picture doesn't seem
so far fetched to me????

http://home.comcast.net/~highway29/mars.jpg
Doug

Have you checked for RF noise on an HF receiver? I would hate to see a bunch
of these running in a marine if they are noisy as I suspect they be.
73
Doug K7ABX

Larry W4CSC

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:29:17 GMT, "Doug"
wrote:

Have you checked for RF noise on an HF receiver? I would hate to see a bunch
of these running in a marine if they are noisy as I suspect they be.
73
Doug K7ABX

No, I sure haven't, Doug. Mine's reconditioning the 6-year-old diesel
starting battery in my restored 1973 Mercedes 220D antique car,
tonight. I'll check it, when I can.

It can't be any noisier than that damned dual 10A Guest under the aft
cabin bunk in Lionheart. It's 20 over S9 across the HF bands on the
M802/AT140/backstay. Damned thing makes more noise than an electric
drill and VERY wideband!