Harry Krause

Default Bought cool new digital charger....$89? WalMart?!!

Doug Kanter wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

Harry was working for ULLICO and using insider info to make a profit,

while
those with money in the union pension funds got screwed.

What does Harry say about this? I've only seen KSmith's streams of vomit,
which I have no patience for.

Check your email account listed here, Doug.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Charles" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

Yes, let's talk about morality, something you know little about
personally. Let's talk about Ullico, and stealing and fraud:

How was Harry involved with the Ullico saga?

Ha ha ha ha ha. Good one Douglas.

-- Charlie

I honestly don't know! Do you have an answer?

Harry reported that he owned Global Crossing and turned a nice profit a year
before news of the Global Crossing scandal broke.

That's correct. I owned a few shares.

Harry was working for ULLICO and using insider info to make a profit, while
those with money in the union pension funds got screwed.

You're wrong on all three counts.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Joe Della Barba

The on-line manual states that marine batteries must be REMOVED for
charging. Obviously this unit is not intended to be installed aboard a
boat.
Joe
BTW, the reason we are not keeping Iraq's oil is that the USA and the
UK are honourable nations and are not going around the world stealing
things that look interesting.
Larry W4CSC

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:39:15 GMT, JimL
wrote:

I Looked at the owners manual from their website. Looking at the
Performance Features, it's very impressive. Especially the
Recondition mode. Got an old battery to test that feature?

The carefully worded manual says it is to rejuvie working batteries,
not raise the dead. I reconditioned an old trolling motor battery
last night and all day today, but I've been in Orangeburg, SC, all day
trying to save my father's home from the terrible ice storm which just
tore Orangeburg apart Monday. Worst ice storm we've had since the
1970's! So, I haven't had time to test the AH rating of the trolling
motor battery.

Tonight, I'm reconditioning the 330AH golf cart house batteries in my
stepvan electronics shop. They're good batteries, too, but this is
probably good for them. They go through hell when I jerk 60ADC out of
them to power a loud music system at some outdoor party. I'm sure
they could use it.

Don't forget to send that warranty card in! I noticed that it
has a five year warranty *IF* you send in the warranty card within
10 days of purchase.

Yes, already sent...(c; Noticed they have no online registration. I
also sent them my OPT-OUT warning with the card, properly encoded data
so I can tell if they sell my information to outside parties, the
usual reason they are so adamant these days about having your personal
information....so they can sell it to the spammers.

Larry W4CSC

Is it just me or did the US and UK just capture 1/3
of the world's sweetest oil supply? What idiot wants to
GIVE IT BACK?!!
Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

Harry was working for ULLICO and using insider info to make a profit, while
those with money in the union pension funds got screwed.

You're wrong on all three counts.

Of course as one who has a relationship with this company, who is the
spokesperson for them, you are to be believed? Kind of like we should
believe what President Bush's aides say.

Yea, right.

-- Charlie

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

Harry was working for ULLICO and using insider info to make a profit,

while
those with money in the union pension funds got screwed.

What does Harry say about this? I've only seen KSmith's streams of

vomit,
which I have no patience for.

I don't normally comment on the business of companies with whom I do
business.

Ha! You're in public relations. It's your *business* to comment on the
business of companies with who you do business.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Check your email account listed here, Doug.

See, Doug? Innocent people don't behave this way.

Charles

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Harry was working for ULLICO and using insider info to make a profit,

while
those with money in the union pension funds got screwed.

You're wrong on all three counts.

No I'm actually pretty accurate. Let's review:

Count #1: Harry was working for ULLICO
Proof: For media inquiries, please contact the individual listed below:
Harry Krause
ULLICO Inc.
(202) 682-7957

Count #2: using insider info to make a profit
Proof: Difficult to prove that the info was "insider trading"...but one has
to ask why would a guy who says he *never* does speculative investing
suddenly do speculative investing in a company like Global
Crossing...specifically, a company that his employer had close contacts with
and large investments in?

Count #3: "while those with money in the union pension funds got screwed"
Proof: From the NY Times
"Global Crossing spiraled toward bankruptcy, and Ullico's stock took a
tumble, the Ullico directors who had bought their stock at $54 a share
were given two opportunities to sell it back, the first time for $146 a
share, the second time for $75. As Georgine and the other Ullico
officials made $6.7 million in profits, the union pension funds that own
Ullico could not take advantage of the same deal."

Sure doesn't look like I'm wrong...

You're not wrong, but what will happen next is that kanter will get the
secret handshake email from krause with "proof" and will become the
krause puppet for rebutting allegations of krause's involvement in
Ullico, much like gould became the krause puppet on a different matter.

krause chooses his puppets carefully...

-- Charlie

SB

Default Bought cool new digital charger & OPT OUT CODE ....$89? WalMart?!!

Larry:

Any chance you can share that opt out encoding with any of us? Sounds like
fun and a good way to complete some of those mandatory registration
processes.

BTW: I got a kick out of your tag line.

Bob