Gary

Default First Class Tarpon Story

Some Story.

Eventually, the fish pulled them past a youngster's birthday party, where
the kid's mother took pity on Strassel and handed him a couple of beers.

Some kids pary

Wayne.B

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:07:50 -0500, "Gary"
wrote:

Eventually, the fish pulled them past a youngster's birthday party, where
the kid's mother took pity on Strassel and handed him a couple of beers.

Some kids party

=================================

Yeah, I took away two lessons from the story: Don't serve beer at
your kids birthday party, especially if there are rampant fisherman on
the loose; and two, don't leave your gaff laying around in the back of
the boat.

Lesson three might be to only catch cooperative Tarpon who are willing
to slow down a bit when extra provisions need to be "requisitioned".

:-)

Don White

"Gary" wrote in message
eenews.net...

Some Story.

Eventually, the fish pulled them past a youngster's birthday party,

where
the kid's mother took pity on Strassel and handed him a couple of beers.

Some kids pary

I guess if you stuff enough beer into them, it'll eventually quiet them
down!

Wayne.B

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:33:53 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

I guess if you stuff enough beer into them, it'll eventually quiet them
down!

It's the transition to quiet where the trouble starts...

INFO FOR NEWBIES Capt. Mooron ASA 20 March 19th 05 03:20 AM
National Whitewater Center TB General 4 January 25th 05 04:35 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM