SoFarrell

Default Flats Fishing

Anyone into it?

Harry Krause

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1111460933.e17fee430e3246d6e1c36445cf96c3d3@t eranews...
Anyone into it?

I originated the concept of "flats fishing" on spring break back when I was
working on my 3rd MBA at Harvard. I had thought of patenting the concept,
but decided it would be a nice gift to the poor non union classes out
there.

Netsock

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1111460933.e17fee430e3246d6e1c36445cf96c3d3@t eranews...
Anyone into it?

I originated the concept of "flats fishing" on spring break back when I

was
working on my 3rd MBA at Harvard. I had thought of patenting the concept,
but decided it would be a nice gift to the poor non union classes out
there.

And our pointed-headed village idiot switches to yet another log in...

Get a life you moron...

*ploink* #12

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Garth Almgren

Around 3/23/2005 6:40 AM, Fake Harry wrote:

snip

Hey Dr. Dr.-
You misspelled "piedtypecase".

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
SoFarrell

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1111460933.e17fee430e3246d6e1c36445cf96c3d3@t eranews...
Anyone into it?

I originated the concept of "flats fishing" on spring break back when I
was
working on my 3rd MBA at Harvard. I had thought of patenting the concept,
but decided it would be a nice gift to the poor non union classes out
there.

A few "regulars" here have already said you are not the actual poster whose
name is Harry Krause but some fool who has a hard on for him and his wife
too since you apparently also post here in her name.

Why do you do this?

I thought I might find a fellow flats fisherman in here to share ideas and
stories and instead I drag up a troll.

Jerk.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:30:01 -0500, "SoFarrell"
wrote:

I don't know why, but I must have missed this thread in one of my
periodic dusting and cleaning of the OT posts.

I thought I might find a fellow flats fisherman in here to share ideas and
stories and instead I drag up a troll.

Ah - well, depends on what we are talking about. I do a lot of
inshore fishing and tend to fly fish along what are considered tidal
flats and backwaters of Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island Bay and inside
of Napatree Beach or Fisher's Island.

Occasionally, I'll hike along Napatree Beach with a 11' Spey rod and
two hand huge streamers for strippers or blue fish. I also have a
monster surf rod (14') made from two Ugly Stick surf blanks that I
occasionally use inside Mt. Hope Bay (upper Narragansett Bay @ Fall
River) towards the Bratton Point power plant for anything that happens
to be in the area.

Most of the time I use a bay boat to reach shallower areas.

I like large Clouser style flies and I've adapted some of the more
interesting ones I've made over the years for bait casting. I also
tie large salmon streamers and use 'em on blue fish. In fact, I have
one that I'm quite proud of - I make it from all artificial materials
- fake furs, flash and florescent vinyl and nylon threads - pretty
interesting fly if you ask me. I've also adapted this one for bait
casting.

Dare we talk about fresh water flats fishing? :)

Later,

Tom
SoFarrell

"Garth Almgren" wrote in message
Around 3/23/2005 6:40 AM, Fake Harry wrote:

snip

Hey Dr. Dr.-
You misspelled "piedtypecase".

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
as simply messing about in boats."
-Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows

I don't get this. You are the third or fourth poster who has pointed out
there are people here who post in this person's name to make problems. This
is sort of juvenile behavior.

Netsock

news:1111663815.1b8c127dc2090da31db5ad05f9ab9096@t eranews...

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1111460933.e17fee430e3246d6e1c36445cf96c3d3@t eranews...
Anyone into it?

I originated the concept of "flats fishing" on spring break back when I
was
working on my 3rd MBA at Harvard. I had thought of patenting the

concept,
but decided it would be a nice gift to the poor non union classes out
there.

A few "regulars" here have already said you are not the actual poster

whose
name is Harry Krause but some fool who has a hard on for him and his wife
too since you apparently also post here in her name.

Why do you do this?

SoFarrell,

Harry Krause uses many different log-ins, and names. He is also a proven
liar, and has been known to "fake" to be another person, and have arguments
with himself. Its also proven he doesn't even own a boat. He's nothing more
than a pathetic troll...just kill file him and all his fake identities, and
be done with him...he's not worth the time, and it will make your experience
here much better.

Take care.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

SoFarrell

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you for your response but several people in this newsgroup have said
the message I refer to here was not from Harry Krause but from one of his
identity stalkers here. He must be one scary dude because several of you
posters have a hatred for him that seems almost insane.

Anyway I got an answer from him about my original post.Not many flats
fishermen here. Too bad.

Tuuk

''''"'A few "regulars" here have already said you are not the actual poster
whose
name is Harry Krause but some fool who has a hard on for him and his wife
too since you apparently also post here in her name.

Why do you do this?

I thought I might find a fellow flats fisherman in here to share ideas and
stories and instead I drag up a troll.

Yup,, no sense asking krause a question or if you go fishing for a krause,,
you drag up a troll. krause is a German liar who believes his race and own
government is the supreme almighty. krause doesn't realize that his country
Germany has one of the highest unemployment rates and his own government is
forcing women off unemployment insurance because the legal prostitution
industry needs workers.

krause, you are a real class act

'