Tuuk

''''"'A few "regulars" here have already said you are not the actual poster
whose
name is Harry Krause but some fool who has a hard on for him and his wife
too since you apparently also post here in her name.

Why do you do this?

I thought I might find a fellow flats fisherman in here to share ideas and
stories and instead I drag up a troll.

Jerk.'''''''''

Yup,, no sense asking krause a question or if you go fishing for a krause,,
you drag up a troll. krause is a German liar who believes his race and own
government is the supreme almighty. krause doesn't realize that his country
Germany has one of the highest unemployment rates and his own government is
forcing women off unemployment insurance because the legal prostitution
industry needs workers.

krause, you are a real class act

'

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1111663815.1b8c127dc2090da31db5ad05f9ab9096@t eranews...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1111460933.e17fee430e3246d6e1c36445cf96c3d3@t eranews...
Anyone into it?

I originated the concept of "flats fishing" on spring break back when I
was
working on my 3rd MBA at Harvard. I had thought of patenting the concept,
but decided it would be a nice gift to the poor non union classes out
there.