Don White

Default There but for a fortune cookie go you or I

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Trial of Princess Baby Fish transfixes Thai public

snip....

I read that Thailand has stopped looking for bodies from the tsunami.
Seems the nasty business was interfering with encouraging tourists back.

Black Dog

HarryKrause wrote:
Don White wrote:

"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Trial of Princess Baby Fish transfixes Thai public

snip....

I read that Thailand has stopped looking for bodies from the tsunami.
Seems the nasty business was interfering with encouraging tourists back.

It was an ok place to visit for a couple days, if you stuck strictly to
the public gardens and enjoyed some fairly exotic architecture. But you
want to avoid even casual contact with the people there; STDs are beyond
rampant.

which,,,,,could,,,,explain,,,,,,some,,,,people,,,, ,

brain,,,,rot,,,insanity,,,,
Don White

"Black Dog" wrote in message

which,,,,,could,,,,explain,,,,,,some,,,,people,,,, ,

brain,,,,rot,,,insanity,,,,

Yes...but Tuuk's in Canada now and we have socialized medical services to
help him. Do you think that's why he immigrated?

Calif Bill

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Trial of Princess Baby Fish transfixes Thai public

14.03.05
by Jan McGirk
NZ Herald

BANGKOK - This is a cautionary tale for commoners who become caught up
in the decadent whirl of high society. It is a story of lust, royals, a
poisoning with flea powder, and it all centres on a young woman called
Princess Baby Fish.

Life has not gone swimmingly for the ill-fated Chalasai Yugala, ever
since she confessed to poisoning her powerful husband in Bangkok nearly
a decade ago.

Acquitted this month of first-degree murder due to a lack of evidence,
the 33-year-old remarried widow wept with joy. But Thailand’s most
notorious woman must now brace herself for the verdict to be challenged
in the Supreme Court.

If found guilty of murdering Prince Thitipan Yugala, a distant cousin of
the revered King Bhumibol Adulyadej, Baby Fish faces the death penalty.
The Thai public is fixated by this rare look at the tangled private
lives of royalty. Commentators are shocked by the circumstances of Baby
Fish’s abusive upbringing in the palace, where she reportedly was raped
at the age of 14 and held as a sex slave.

The 60-year-old Prince Thitipan, whose pet name, Than Kob, translates as
Frog, collapsed into a coma after sipping breakfast coffee laced with
flea killer one August morning in 1995. He died a week later.

By all accounts, Baby Fish, his third wife, spent little time grieving.

After she rang an ambulance to whisk the Prince off to intensive care,
she left with her lover, Uthet Choopwa, a teenage chestnut vendor whose
stand was just around the corner from the palace.

A few Thai commentators pity Baby Fish because she forsook wealth and a
lofty position for romance in penury. But most Thais revile Baby Fish as
an opportunistic murderer.

Born in 1972, she was dumped by her middle-class Thai parents when she
was 4 because her skin was too swarthy, and placed in Asawin Palace to
be groomed as a royal servant. At 14, she was reportedly violated by her
royal guardian, who became besotted and married her in 1994, when he was

59.

Baby Fish’s lawyers argued that there was only circumstantial evidence
and no motive for committing murder. They pointed out that Prince
Thitipan openly tolerated visits by his wife’s lover, even to the palace
grounds.

- - -

This is a great piece, worthy of a made-for-TV movie on Fox, at the very
least.

Great details. Really. Flea powder. A woman named Baby Fish
(boating-fishing connection). A chestnut vendor. A 59-year-old guy
marrying a girl he raped when she was a 14-year-old girl.

Tell me this doesn't have Fox written all over it.

Actually sounds more like the mouse network, ABC needs more like this to
stay on top. Along with Desperate Housewives, etc. Fox has a great hit
comedy in Arrested Development. Seems as if the mouse is in to more
salacious entertainment.

John Gaquin

"HarryKrause" wrote in

Tell me this doesn't have Fox written all over it.

Sounds like a typical weekend in the Kennedy family.

Tuuk

"'''''Yes...but Tuuk's in Canada now and we have socialized medical services
help him. Do you think that's why he immigrated?''''''

LOL,,,WHite you fool,,

I will lay money on your table on this one. I will tell you that Thailand's
medical health care system does circles around Canada's.

You have a joke of a health care system, the most expensive in the world. If
you think your health care system is free, give your head a shake. I would
hate to get sick in Canada. You cannot even see a qualified doctor for
months. Sure you can go down to the clinic or emergency, wait for 6 to 8
hours to see some freshman who hasn't got a clue. They can possibly diagnose
whatever but dollars to donuts they screw up and burry their mistake.

All the better doctors in Canada have moved south to the states where greed
will allow them their western dreams come true. All of them.

My friend's grandfather is getting an eyeball transplant in Thailand, he is
85 years old and has an 85% probability of seeing properly again. When you
die there, everything of value comes out (except you krause, your brain
hasn't any value) but there are no waiting lists. Before the body is burned.
You fools put your diseased bodies into the ground or a mausoleum. lol,,,
your country is behind in a lot of things and because of your union
stupidity, you can never catch up.

I was over in S.E. Asia 3 or 4 years ago, the cell phone technology they
used then is just coming here now. Except for the greed part. You can run a
cell phone in the entire S.E. Asia for a fraction of the costs you could in
one city here in the west. As soon as roaming starts,, ching ching,,,greed.
Just like the health care business here. Besides, those who have serious
illnesses and want to live, usually cross the pond for our areas and receive
expert care.

White,, you fool,,, lol,,, Canadian health care system,,,lol,,, best in the
world ,,, ouch,, lol,, Ya,, if you work for it,,, lol ,,, lemme tell you
fool,,, the education system, health care,, national debt, taxes,
unemployment rate, cost of living, laws,,, I mean look at Canada now,, no
control, too many immigrants were given too much land... You go to Thailand
an no non Thai can own anymore than 49% of business or land,,,,, White,,
buy a book or something and do some homework,,, lol,,,, Canadian health care
system,,, lol,,,, o,,, oooo my,,,, I tell you, in health care (Thailand has
a social health care system by the way fool) You are about 8 years behind.

One would hate to get sick in Canada,,, A flu or broken arm is one thing,,,
but heart disease, cancer, all they can do in Canada is estimate your time
of death and they cannot even do that accurately.

30' Fortune Cutter Mac Boat Building 1 January 14th 05 07:03 AM
30' Fortune Cutter Mac ASA 0 January 14th 05 05:10 AM
You saw Katy's Halloween fortune teller pic Capt. Neal® ASA 26 December 26th 04 09:16 AM
DESIGNING PORTAL CREATION DATABASE SHOPPING CART ANIMAT Ad-Aero General 0 May 19th 04 02:10 AM
"Fortune" - Dundrum Bay on the 18th May 1855 CarlamindaN Tall Ships 0 December 31st 03 09:22 AM