Tuuk

"'''''Yes...but Tuuk's in Canada now and we have socialized medical services
help him. Do you think that's why he immigrated?''''''

LOL,,,WHite you fool,,

I will lay money on your table on this one. I will tell you that Thailand's
medical health care system does circles around Canada's.

You have a joke of a health care system, the most expensive in the world. If
you think your health care system is free, give your head a shake. I would
hate to get sick in Canada. You cannot even see a qualified doctor for
months. Sure you can go down to the clinic or emergency, wait for 6 to 8
hours to see some freshman who hasn't got a clue. They can possibly diagnose
whatever but dollars to donuts they screw up and burry their mistake.

All the better doctors in Canada have moved south to the states where greed
will allow them their western dreams come true. All of them.

My friend's grandfather is getting an eyeball transplant in Thailand, he is
85 years old and has an 85% probability of seeing properly again. When you
die there, everything of value comes out (except you krause, your brain
hasn't any value) but there are no waiting lists. Before the body is burned.
You fools put your diseased bodies into the ground or a mausoleum. lol,,,
your country is behind in a lot of things and because of your union
stupidity, you can never catch up.

I was over in S.E. Asia 3 or 4 years ago, the cell phone technology they
used then is just coming here now. Except for the greed part. You can run a
cell phone in the entire S.E. Asia for a fraction of the costs you could in
one city here in the west. As soon as roaming starts,, ching ching,,,greed.
Just like the health care business here. Besides, those who have serious
illnesses and want to live, usually cross the pond for our areas and receive
expert care.

White,, you fool,,, lol,,, Canadian health care system,,,lol,,, best in the
world ,,, ouch,, lol,, Ya,, if you work for it,,, lol ,,, lemme tell you
fool,,, the education system, health care,, national debt, taxes,
unemployment rate, cost of living, laws,,, I mean look at Canada now,, no
control, too many immigrants were given too much land... You go to Thailand
an no non Thai can own anymore than 49% of business or land,,,,, White,,
buy a book or something and do some homework,,, lol,,,, Canadian health care
system,,, lol,,,, o,,, oooo my,,,, I tell you, in health care (Thailand has
a social health care system by the way fool) You are about 8 years behind.

One would hate to get sick in Canada,,, A flu or broken arm is one thing,,,
but heart disease, cancer, all they can do in Canada is estimate your time
of death and they cannot even do that accurately.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Black Dog" wrote in message

which,,,,,could,,,,explain,,,,,,some,,,,people,,,, ,

brain,,,,rot,,,insanity,,,,

Yes...but Tuuk's in Canada now and we have socialized medical services to
help him. Do you think that's why he immigrated?