Curtis CCR

Default Why Conservatives are Ruining Society

In his latest copyright violation, HarryKrause wrote (Well, he actually
just cut and pasted an Associated Press article so we won't call it
writing.)...

Lawmaker Targets Sexy Cheerleaders
March 18, 2005

The Friday night lights in Texas could soon be without bumpin' and

grindin'
cheerleaders.

snip

You'd think someone that claims to have been a former newsman would
have enough respect for copyrights.

John H

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:15:50 -0500, HarryKrause wrote:

Lawmaker Targets Sexy Cheerleaders
March 18, 2005

The Friday night lights in Texas could soon be without bumpin' and grindin'
cheerleaders.

Legislation filed by state Rep. Al Edwards of Houston would put an end to
"sexually suggestive" performances at high school athletic events and other
extracurricular competitions.

"It's just too sexually oriented, you know, the way they're shaking their
behinds and going on, breaking it down," said Edwards, a 26-year veteran of
the Texas House.

"And then we say to them, 'don't get involved in sex unless it's
marriage or
love, it's dangerous out there,' and yet the teachers and directors are
helping them go through those kind of gyrations."

Under Edwards' bill, if a school district knowingly permits such a
performance, state funds would be reduced in an amount to be determined by
the education commissioner.

Edwards said he filed the bill after seeing several instances of such
ribald
performances in his district.

J.M. Farias, owner of Austin Cheer Factory, said cheerleading aficionados
would welcome the law. Cheering competitions penalize for suggestive
movements or any vulgarity, he said.

"Any coaches that are good won't put that in their routines," he said.

Ahh, Harry. Every so often I can't control my desire to see what kind of
mischief you are spreading.

I see that you remain obsessed with the thought that people are obsessed with
you. Your little 'screed' comment is cute. You've resurrected this from several
months ago, correct?

If you were correct, why do you suppose these folks would be so obsessed with
you? Could it be due to your good looks? Your knowledge and writing abilities?
Your union affiliations (BTW, does that include the MLBPA, who seem to think
steroid use is OK?). Would the reasons for this obsession include your renowned
integrity? Your brilliant mind? Your penmanship?

Oh well, some questions will remain unanswered.

Then I came across this post, "Why Conservatives are Ruining Society". This was
a brilliant piece of cut'n'pastin' and seems to spread the liberal perspective
you're so fond of, that anyone should be allowed to do anything anytime.

I couldn't, however, figure out which Conservatives you were blaming. Was it the
cheerleaders, Mr. Farias, the teachers and directors, who?

It couldn't be the sponsor of the bill, because Rep. Al Edwards, of Houston, is
a FRIGGIN' DEMOCRAT!

[But, he's a Democrat with a decent head on his shoulders.]
--
John H

JimH

wrote:

[...]

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Too funny John. Nice catch.

Jack Goff

wrote:

Lawmaker Targets Sexy Cheerleaders
March 18, 2005

Legislation filed by state Rep. Al Edwards of Houston would put an end to
"sexually suggestive" performances at high school athletic events and

other
extracurricular competitions.

I couldn't, however, figure out which Conservatives you were blaming. Was

it the
cheerleaders, Mr. Farias, the teachers and directors, who?

It couldn't be the sponsor of the bill, because Rep. Al Edwards, of

Houston, is
a FRIGGIN' DEMOCRAT!

[But, he's a Democrat with a decent head on his shoulders.]
--
John H

LOL!! That's hysterical! You caught the NG idiot with his pants down!

John H

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:31:30 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

I might have to leave him unfiltered for a couple days just for laughs!
--
John H

John H

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:43:00 -0500, HarryKrause wrote:

wrote:

Lawmaker Targets Sexy Cheerleaders
March 18, 2005

Legislation filed by state Rep. Al Edwards of Houston would put an end to
"sexually suggestive" performances at high school athletic events and

other

extracurricular competitions.

I couldn't, however, figure out which Conservatives you were blaming. Was

it the

cheerleaders, Mr. Farias, the teachers and directors, who?

It couldn't be the sponsor of the bill, because Rep. Al Edwards, of

Houston, is

a FRIGGIN' DEMOCRAT!

[But, he's a Democrat with a decent head on his shoulders.]
--
John H

LOL!! That's hysterical! You caught the NG idiot with his pants down!

D'oh. Are you really as much a simpleton as you present?
Mindless conservatism is the enemy, and there are examples of this in
both major parties, e.g., Zell Miller.

You seem not only obsessed with me, but with pants being down. Is there
something you want to tell us?

Or, as is more likely, you thought you were quoting a story about a Republican.
Of course, you wouldn't want to admit that. It would make you seem like a
dip****, which we all know you aren't.

Perhaps you should just shut the f**k up.
--
John H

DSK

John H wrote:
Perhaps you should just shut the f**k up.

What an intelligent, well-reasoned response.

I'm sure that our morally upstanding President is proud of you for
talking like that.

DSK

John H

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:32:18 -0500, DSK wrote:

John H wrote:
Perhaps you should just shut the f**k up.

What an intelligent, well-reasoned response.

I'm sure that our morally upstanding President is proud of you for
talking like that.

DSK

Apparently you missed the rest of the response. You posted only a very
reasonable conclusion.
--
John H

Tuuk

Funny watching krause defend himself

Even his puppets are scratching their heads but their objective is to egg
the senile old toothless old fool on. Takes the focus away from their own
ignorance.

You have to wonder though,, who is the puppet,, krause or his followers.
lol,,,

wrote:

[...]

That's good, John. There's always the odd chance you might learn
something.

I see that you remain obsessed with the thought that people are obsessed
with
you. Your little 'screed' comment is cute. You've resurrected this from
several
months ago, correct?

Oh, there's little doubt the righties here are "obsessed with me." But,
then, they have so little in their lives.

As for the screed comment, I don't recall. I'm not obsessed enough with
myself to remember whether I used it several months ago. But apparently
you are.

If you were correct, why do you suppose these folks would be so obsessed
with
you?

My guess is because I infuriate them.

Could it be due to your good looks?

You think? I hadn't considered that. Naw.

Your knowledge and writing abilities?

A better possibility. But I think my first guess was correct.

Your union affiliations (BTW, does that include the MLBPA, who seem to
think
steroid use is OK?).

Some who have benefitted from unions appreciate them. Others, freeriders
like you, are not.

Would the reasons for this obsession include your renowned
integrity? Your brilliant mind? Your penmanship?

Good reasons all. But I still think it is because I infuriate them.

Oh well, some questions will remain unanswered.

It's been answered.

Then I came across this post, "Why Conservatives are Ruining Society".
This was
a brilliant piece of cut'n'pastin' and seems to spread the liberal
perspective
you're so fond of, that anyone should be allowed to do anything anytime.

I couldn't, however, figure out which Conservatives you were blaming. Was
it the
cheerleaders, Mr. Farias, the teachers and directors, who?

It couldn't be the sponsor of the bill, because Rep. Al Edwards, of
Houston, is
a FRIGGIN' DEMOCRAT!

So? What's your point?

Zell Miller claims to be a Democrat, too, but, as has been demonstrated,
he's a conservative lunatic.

Calif Bill

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Awwww. Nice talk from a substitute school teacher and mustered out

soldier.

Get help for your "Harry Obsession."

Get help for your obsessions. washed up wantabe writer, things that anybody
to the right of Marx is a ultra-right wing conservative. Talk about
obsessions.