FairWeatherBoater

Default Atlantic Towers in NJ

Anyone have any negative experiences with this company (Atlantic
Towers) that makes custom arches, hardtops, etc? I've placed an order,
it's WAY past due, and I'm getting the run-around with various excuses.
They accepted my deposit with open arms however.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On 9 Mar 2005 10:20:22 -0800, "FairWeatherBoater"
wrote:

Anyone have any negative experiences with this company (Atlantic
Towers) that makes custom arches, hardtops, etc? I've placed an order,
it's WAY past due, and I'm getting the run-around with various excuses.
They accepted my deposit with open arms however.

I'm not going to say anything positive or negative about Atlantic
Towers.

After doing some research though, I went with somebody much closer to
me with a great reputation for integrity and honesty.

Take from that what you will.

Later,

Tom
JamesgangNC

I got a wake tower from them a couple years back. I don't recall the time
it took to get it though. I was satisfied with the product. I got the
impression they fabricate most everything when ordered so it would not
surprise me if they back up easily. How long is WAY past due?

"FairWeatherBoater" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone have any negative experiences with this company (Atlantic
Towers) that makes custom arches, hardtops, etc? I've placed an order,
it's WAY past due, and I'm getting the run-around with various excuses.
They accepted my deposit with open arms however.

Harry Krause

wrote:

Anyone have any negative experiences with this company (Atlantic
Towers) that makes custom arches, hardtops, etc? I've placed an order,
it's WAY past due, and I'm getting the run-around with various excuses.
They accepted my deposit with open arms however.

I sold off all my stock in this company because of lacking customer
service, but not before it made me a 7 digit check in profits.