JamesgangNC

I got a wake tower from them a couple years back. I don't recall the time
it took to get it though. I was satisfied with the product. I got the
impression they fabricate most everything when ordered so it would not
surprise me if they back up easily. How long is WAY past due?

"FairWeatherBoater" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone have any negative experiences with this company (Atlantic
Towers) that makes custom arches, hardtops, etc? I've placed an order,
it's WAY past due, and I'm getting the run-around with various excuses.
They accepted my deposit with open arms however.