Antonio

Default BOAT WHICH CAN BE COMPLETELY DISMANTLED

I'm an individual firm which has developed and patent a method that
permits to built boats that can be dismantled, still not present on
the international market. This Technique permits in 10 minutes to get,
starting from a structure with small dimensions ( as big as an
overnight bag), a rigid boat. We are searching for firms interested in
buying the patent or in the collaboration to develop the idea. To see
on of the application of the technique you can visit the
www.natanti-smontabili.it.
JimH

"Antonio" wrote in message
om...
I'm an individual firm which has developed and patent a method that
permits to built boats that can be dismantled, still not present on
the international market. This Technique permits in 10 minutes to get,
starting from a structure with small dimensions ( as big as an
overnight bag), a rigid boat. We are searching for firms interested in
buying the patent or in the collaboration to develop the idea. To see
on of the application of the technique you can visit the
www.natanti-smontabili.it.

Already been done, and probably with better quality and lighter weight. ;-)

http://www.porta-bote.com

Marshall Banana

Also Sprach Antonio :

Here's a video of a boat being completely dismantled:

http://www.ssiworld.com/watch/boat.htm

And here's lots more stuff being completely dismantled:

http://www.ssiworld.com/watch/watch-en.htm

Dan

--
I would like to suggest that you not use speed, and here's why: it is
going to mess up your heart, mess up your liver, your kidneys, rot out

What was it like 4 U Joe ASA 264 December 28th 04 11:26 PM
Bought a Reinel 26' FamilySailor ASA 290 August 11th 04 02:29 PM
What's a good sail boat to buy to live on? Wilfred Johnson Cruising 8 July 7th 04 01:57 AM
NEW Boat Profit Margins Konnie General 19 December 19th 03 04:57 AM