JimH

Default Resolution - Sign On Please

Things have gotten out of hand with insults and petty arguments. Yep, I am
guilty.

Let's stop it....right now. No more insults. No more personal attacks.
Let's keep discussions civil and at an adult level.

Sign on if you will abide...if not, you are on your own.

=========================

I am in. ;-)

Jim,

JimH wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:15:16 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

Things have gotten out of hand with insults and petty arguments. Yep, I
am
guilty.

Let's stop it....right now. No more insults. No more personal attacks.
Let's keep discussions civil and at an adult level.

Sign on if you will abide...if not, you are on your own.

=========================

I am in. ;-)

Good idea!

John H

Are you in?

I'm in, but I'll be surprised if the resolution holds more than a week.
JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:15:16 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

Things have gotten out of hand with insults and petty arguments. Yep, I
am
guilty.

Let's stop it....right now. No more insults. No more personal attacks.
Let's keep discussions civil and at an adult level.

Sign on if you will abide...if not, you are on your own.

=========================

I am in. ;-)

Good idea!

John H

Are you in?

I'm in, but I'll be surprised if the resolution holds more than a week.

Positive thinking....positive thinking....positive thinking..... ;-)

John H

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:26:18 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:15:16 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

Things have gotten out of hand with insults and petty arguments. Yep, I
am
guilty.

Let's stop it....right now. No more insults. No more personal attacks.
Let's keep discussions civil and at an adult level.

Sign on if you will abide...if not, you are on your own.

=========================

I am in. ;-)

Good idea!

John H

Are you in?

Of course! Like personal investment accounts, this is a great idea!

John H

JimH

"JimH" wrote in message
Things have gotten out of hand with insults and petty arguments. Yep, I
am guilty.

Let's stop it....right now. No more insults. No more personal attacks.
Let's keep discussions civil and at an adult level.

Sign on if you will abide...if not, you are on your own.

=========================

I am in. ;-)

BTW: I also offer my apology to all members of this NG for my recent
indiscretions.

JimH

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
news
JimH,
Did you fall off the wagon again? ; )

????

So are you in?

Resume safe speed sign? Greg General 17 February 9th 05 08:39 PM
Republican myths basskisser General 0 June 30th 04 05:37 PM
OT--U.N. Unanimously Adopts Iraq Resolution NOYB General 1 October 17th 03 05:36 AM