P.Fritz

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

At least in Snellville, GA. The homes there do not sell for the high 6,
low
7 figures (at least before the decimal point).

Asslicker once again fails econ 101, but when you are barely paying any
income tax, like our resident "King", and buy a depreciating asset like a
mobile home, a bank CD looks like a better return.

wrote in message
ups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On 1 Mar 2005 09:05:26 -0800, wrote:

All this mobile home stuff is extremely amusing. It says a lot

about
the people who
make fun of mobile home living and mobile home dwellers.

Specifically: For the majority of Americans, the only six-figure

asset
they own or will ever own is the building they live in. They laugh

and
scratch with glee as "sold" signs pop up throughout their

neighborhoods
and go to great lengths to confirm the rumors about the latest
astronomical selling prices.

In many middle class communities, "equities" now approach

7-figures.

One small problem: If the only thing of any real value you own is

your
house- you don't really own anything. You have to sell your house

get the money, and if you sell you will have to buy another that is
equally overpriced and tie your money up again. Yipping and

clapping
over the value of your home merely shows that you don't mind paying
high taxes and that you don't understand the nature of wealth.

Of course you can always free up your money by passing away. You

will
no longer need a building to live in and your heirs will thank your
very much.....

But don't take too long to die, as you may be required to sell that
house and spend nearly all of the proceeds on your medical care to
become impoverished enough for free health care. (In that case,

your
heirs might sneak into the nursing home and pull the plug before

you
completely drain the well).

Etiher that, or you could sell and move to a mobile home. :-)

No one has made fun of mobile home dwellers or mobile home living.

What other investment can be made (as an individual) for as little as

0%
down, that is historically an appreciating asset, where the cost of
financing (as well as taxes on it) are deductible?

Chuck is sounding jealous, like a typical liebral.

There are many, many investments that have an equal or greater return.
Most investments offset the tax deductions offered by simply having a
better return. You've probably been watching too many of those Saturday
morning infomercials.

John H

NOYB

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

At least in Snellville, GA. The homes there do not sell for the high 6,
low
7 figures (at least before the decimal point).

Asslicker once again fails econ 101, but when you are barely paying any
income tax, like our resident "King", and buy a depreciating asset like a
mobile home, a bank CD looks like a better return.

So do UV lamps, cannabis seedlings, and large pots to grow 'em in...which
would explain why he has spent time on the marijuana newsgroup.

JimH

"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

At least in Snellville, GA. The homes there do not sell for the high 6,
low
7 figures (at least before the decimal point).

Asslicker once again fails econ 101, but when you are barely paying any
income tax, like our resident "King", and buy a depreciating asset like a
mobile home, a bank CD looks like a better return.

So do UV lamps, cannabis seedlings, and large pots to grow 'em in...which
would explain why he has spent time on the marijuana newsgroup.

He classifies those things as his business assets and put them on an
accelerated depreciation schedule.

P.Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

At least in Snellville, GA. The homes there do not sell for the high
6, low
7 figures (at least before the decimal point).

Asslicker once again fails econ 101, but when you are barely paying any
income tax, like our resident "King", and buy a depreciating asset like
a mobile home, a bank CD looks like a better return.

So do UV lamps, cannabis seedlings, and large pots to grow 'em in...which
would explain why he has spent time on the marijuana newsgroup.

He classifies those things as his business assets and put them on an
accelerated depreciation schedule.

I wonder if his lack of posting last week was because it was harvest time?

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

At least in Snellville, GA. The homes there do not sell for the

high
6, low
7 figures (at least before the decimal point).

Asslicker once again fails econ 101, but when you are barely

paying any
income tax, like our resident "King", and buy a depreciating

asset like
a mobile home, a bank CD looks like a better return.

So do UV lamps, cannabis seedlings, and large pots to grow 'em

in...which
would explain why he has spent time on the marijuana newsgroup.

He classifies those things as his business assets and put them on

an
accelerated depreciation schedule.

I wonder if his lack of posting last week was because it was harvest

time?

You certainly are an idiot, huh? You just keep "wondering" things that
just pop into your head, with NO basis of fact. Just more proof of your
pathetic mental condition.

JimH wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

At least in Snellville, GA. The homes there do not sell for the

high 6,
low
7 figures (at least before the decimal point).

Asslicker once again fails econ 101, but when you are barely

paying any
income tax, like our resident "King", and buy a depreciating asset

like a
mobile home, a bank CD looks like a better return.

So do UV lamps, cannabis seedlings, and large pots to grow 'em

in...which
would explain why he has spent time on the marijuana newsgroup.

He classifies those things as his business assets and put them on an
accelerated depreciation schedule.

Another lie from JimH. Can you post ANYTHING but lies about other
people? Is it NOT a lie? If not, that would mean you have some evidence
of such. Let's see it.

JimH

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

At least in Snellville, GA. The homes there do not sell for the high
6, low
7 figures (at least before the decimal point).

Asslicker once again fails econ 101, but when you are barely paying any
income tax, like our resident "King", and buy a depreciating asset like
a mobile home, a bank CD looks like a better return.

So do UV lamps, cannabis seedlings, and large pots to grow 'em
in...which would explain why he has spent time on the marijuana
newsgroup.

He classifies those things as his business assets and put them on an
accelerated depreciation schedule.

I wonder if his lack of posting last week was because it was harvest time?

His local rag reported he was in detox.

JimH

wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
[...]

Look it up yourself. I previously gave you the link to the online rag.

NOYB wrote:
"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

At least in Snellville, GA. The homes there do not sell for the

high 6,
low
7 figures (at least before the decimal point).

Asslicker once again fails econ 101, but when you are barely paying

any
income tax, like our resident "King", and buy a depreciating asset

like a
mobile home, a bank CD looks like a better return.

So do UV lamps, cannabis seedlings, and large pots to grow 'em

in...which
would explain why he has spent time on the marijuana newsgroup.

Please show where I have any of the above. I see that you've stooped to
the level of JimH, Fritz, and Smithers and are now resorting to lying
about other people to bolster your failing ego. It's good, for them,
though. With just three of them, the circle was too small to keep their
collective noses up each other's collective asses.

Just for basskisser! JohnH General 32 February 8th 05 06:16 PM
Yamaha unions - basskisser, where are you? John H General 94 February 25th 04 05:12 PM
Rec.Boats. N.Florida Boaters Attention - you could lose your dock! Capt. Frank Hopkins General 2 January 24th 04 11:30 PM