N.L. Eckert

Default R.I.P.

From the Detroit Free Press 2/27/05
Poor Harry, didn't know he had moved to Michigan. We'll miss ye.....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Harry I. Krause
Harry I. Krause of West Bloomfield, MI, died on 24 February 2005.
The funeral will be held at Ira Kaufman Chapel on Sunday, 27 February
2005 at 11:30 AM. Rabbi D. Nevins and Cantor Y. Gutman will officiate.
Interment at Adat Shalom Memorial Park. (click for directions)
The family of Harry I. Krause will be gathering through Tuesday, March 1
at 5227 Simpson Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI, 48323 for friends to
call. The phone number is 248-851-2589. (Click for directions.)
Religious services will be held at 7:00 PM on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
evenings. The residence is located WEST of Middlebelt and NORTH off
Walnut Lake Road
Family members include:
Beloved husband of the late Phyllis Krause
Son:Steve(Rochelle)Krause
DaughterCindy(Howard)Babcock
Grandfather of:Ryan and Joshua Krause,Noah and Adam Babcock,
Brother of the late Nate Krause,The Late Gussie Pernick
Uncle of:Roz and Milton Spencer,Stuart and Cindy Pernick,Fran Nagle and
Jack Halifi
Brother-in-law of:Arlane and Bill Veis, the late Sylvia Krause,the late
Harry Pernick
Dear friend of Beatrice Etkin.Also survived by Celia Babcock

Harry Krause

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:27:08 -0500, (N.L. Eckert)
wrote:

From the Detroit Free Press 2/27/05
[...]

Not me my friend. I plan on living many more years. I am in perfect
health for my age. In fact, my doctor jokingly insists I lied about my
birthdate.

Run 3-5 miles a day, swim another 2. I finished 3rd in the Boston
Marathon for my age group, and have finished that "Great Race" 30
years in a row.

Gotta go pack up the Zodiac, going to tackle some level 9 rapids in
the morning.