Mark Davis

Default FL Keys

That's great... $3/ft is not bad at all even better if it is cheaper...
I'm going to make some calls today and find out... I'll post what I hear,
thanks for the info!.

I also like the idea of the shuttle.

Mark.

Subject: FL Keys
From: "Mark Davis"

No, actually I meant $10/ft per night. Jim was thinking it might be as

high
as $15-20 per foot. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark.

So you are thinking you're going to be paying at least $270 to $540 per

night
for your 27 foot boat!?

Jim needs to make a few calls.
The Galleon Marina in Key West is only $2.65 - $3.00 per foot per night

and it
is one of the higher priced places in the Keys as I recall.

Capt. Bill

Florida Keyz

key largo is ALOT cheaper, and more keyz!
FishFan

"Mark Davis" wrote in message link.net...
Anyone have an idea what the "on water" Gas (not diesel) prices are in the
keys about now? I am planning a short 7 day cruise starting in S. Fl and
heading to Key West and just trying to ball park some numbers.

Also, if you have any idea on transient dockage for Powerboats that would be
awesome, right now I am just assuming $10/ft as kind of a guideline... That
maybe too low, any ideas? Are there any price minimums that a 27' powerboat
wouldn't meet?

Thanks!
Mark.

Mark,

I paid $1.98 three weeks ago at Key Colony Marina in Marathon, but saw
it as high as $2.37 I wasn't paying attention much to overnight slip
rents, but the one place I stopped to get lunch charged a flat $55
instaed of by the ft.

Wish I was back in the Islands instead freezin' my butt off waiting
for the next snowstorm in N.J.!!

FishFan
Jim Kelly

My mistake in reading the post. I was quoting monthly rates. Tavernier Creek
marina charges $10/ft by the month and is one of the more reasonable locations.
Most other Marinas in the upper Keys are higher.

newsBS

Dockage at A&B Marina in Key West is $2.50 per foot per day and at Conch
Harbor is $3.00 per foot per day.

From: "Mark Davis"

right now I am just assuming $10/ft as kind of a guideline...

I assume you meant to type $1/ft?

Capt. Bill