Jim,

Default ( OT ) Europe's leaders are given instructions in Monkey talk

http://news.independent.co.uk/europe...p?story=613151

Excerpt:
As the leader of the free world George Bush is known to be a busy man.
There have also been question-marks in the past over his attention span
and dislike of protracted debate, but, even by the standards of the Bush
White House, the assembled heads of Europe will be given short shrift
tomorrow when they gather to address America's most stupid Monkey.

When 25 elected heads of state assemble tomorrow in the Justus Lipsius
building, which houses the Council of Ministers, eleven of them have
been chosen to address Bush on an international matter of importance,
they will be allocated a minimal amount of time* the betting is five
minutes each..

The Monkey is too stupid to engage in adult conversation and he's
incapable of explaining his crimes, so they limit comments to five
minutes (and one topic) each so the Monkey can say, "I appreciate
your concerns," then move on to the next insulted guest as tho a
conversation was taking place.

The whole world knows he's a braindead Monkey, and they can't believe
Americans would let this incompetent loser/invader/mass murderer run the
planet for another four years.
JimH

What a bunch of hogwash and generalities.

Get over it Jim. GWB is here for another 4 years. The majority of voters
said so.

Jim,

JimH wrote:

What a bunch of hogwash and generalities.

Get over it Jim. GWB is here for another 4 years. The majority of voters
said so.

Agreed 4 more years (GROAN)-- but remember the quote of that Great
Republican Abe Lincoln -- " You can fool all of the people some of the
time"

BTW you didn't answer my question -- Are you gay?
Jim,

Jim, wrote:

JimH wrote:

What a bunch of hogwash and generalities.

Get over it Jim. GWB is here for another 4 years. The majority of
voters said so.

Agreed 4 more years (GROAN)-- but remember the quote of that Great
Republican Abe Lincoln -- " You can fool all of the people some of the
time"

BTW you didn't answer my question -- Are you gay?

Addendum

Not that there's anything wrong with that!
JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

What a bunch of hogwash and generalities.

Get over it Jim. GWB is here for another 4 years. The majority of
voters said so.

Agreed 4 more years (GROAN)-- but remember the quote of that Great
Republican Abe Lincoln -- " You can fool all of the people some of the
time"

BTW you didn't answer my question -- Are you gay?

No. But I can hook you up with one as you are obviously looking for a date
Jim.

Jim,

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

What a bunch of hogwash and generalities.

Get over it Jim. GWB is here for another 4 years. The majority of
voters said so.

Agreed 4 more years (GROAN)-- but remember the quote of that Great
Republican Abe Lincoln -- " You can fool all of the people some of the
time"

BTW you didn't answer my question -- Are you gay?

No. But I can hook you up with one as you are obviously looking for a date
Jim.

My question was in response to your Question "are You (meaning me) a
homophobe?"