Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don White

"JimH" wrote in message

BTW Chuck....next time you throw an insult at me be man enough to mention

my
name.

I also need to remind you of a rule you set for the forum which you seem

constantly break:

Chuck's rule #4. No personal attacks. (I don't want to hear "but Mom, he
started it".)

Yep I broke it....but the guy was well deserving of everything I threw at
him.

But why are *you* breaking your own rule?

This is rich! You have the gall to call another poster on the carpet for
breaking an agreement. I can't decide if you are suffering some kind of
dementia,,or are a natural born liar.