Don White

Default Billy Joel's boat company

Anybidy catch 'Ride of Your Life' tonight. Showed Billy Joel's boat building
company on Long Island. He had a really nice 38' 'picnic boat' style
runabout for sale. Cabin looks more like a sailing yacht than high
performance motor boat. Almost reminded me of the fast sleek rumrunner
boats.

Don White

"bowgus" wrote in message
What a nice boat ... got me wondering how I might stretch my little

runabout
for a smoooooooth ride :-) And how about that 4 diesel job?

I was more impressed by the cat sailboats built on Long Island also...or was
it in New Hampshire?

bowgus

Absolutely ... and in my next life it'll be sail for me again :-)

I was more impressed by the cat sailboats built on Long Island also...or

was
it in New Hampshire?

Harry Krause

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:42:37 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Anybidy catch 'Ride of Your Life' tonight. Showed Billy Joel's boat building
company on Long Island. He had a really nice 38' 'picnic boat' style
runabout for sale. Cabin looks more like a sailing yacht than high
performance motor boat. Almost reminded me of the fast sleek rumrunner
boats.

I know Billy personally. I helped him get started on the picnic boats,
and have invested quite a bit of money in his business. A real nice
guy, and a good chess player. He still cant be me though.

Fiberglass vs plastic bb General 74 March 15th 11 07:53 PM
Boat with an interesting history Gould 0738 General 2 November 19th 04 05:28 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 September 29th 04 05:19 AM