Harry Krause

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:42:37 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Anybidy catch 'Ride of Your Life' tonight. Showed Billy Joel's boat building
company on Long Island. He had a really nice 38' 'picnic boat' style
runabout for sale. Cabin looks more like a sailing yacht than high
performance motor boat. Almost reminded me of the fast sleek rumrunner
boats.

I know Billy personally. I helped him get started on the picnic boats,
and have invested quite a bit of money in his business. A real nice
guy, and a good chess player. He still cant be me though.