Don White

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

Don, you are still a pussy! And, you should stay up in Canada where you

hold
the misconception that you are safe from the terrorists.

Ah ha...up pops our resident hard-ass jarhead........ or is it 'jughead'?
I can't tell the difference.

Don White

"bb" wrote in message

You are absolutely right. Canada isn't safe from the Bush wackos
either.

bb

That's for sure! An aggressive bullying US is a lot more dangerous to us
than a handful of terrorists.

Don White

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You really have to wonder about some of these "former" Marines.
Apparently the IQ required for admission is in the double digits. Come
to think of it, that kind of makes sense.

I would think it's the 'brainwashing' during basic training. Necessary to
prepare them for a tour of shootin' & killin', but troublesome after the
marine is drummed out of service back to civy street.

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You really have to wonder about some of these "former" Marines.
Apparently the IQ required for admission is in the double digits. Come
to think of it, that kind of makes sense.

I would think it's the 'brainwashing' during basic training. Necessary to
prepare them for a tour of shootin' & killin', but troublesome after the
marine is drummed out of service back to civy street.

It's not brain washing, it's de-programming from the liberal public school
system.

It's not basic training, it's boot-camp!

It's not "shootin' & killin'" it's learning marksmanship and demonstrating
the one shot one kill method of fire discpline.

At least I put my ass on the line for my country, unlike you where you just
want to suckle at the government and union teat.

Bert Robbins

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You really have to wonder about some of these "former" Marines.
Apparently the IQ required for admission is in the double digits. Come
to think of it, that kind of makes sense.

I would think it's the 'brainwashing' during basic training. Necessary
prepare them for a tour of shootin' & killin', but troublesome after the
marine is drummed out of service back to civy street.

It's not brain washing, it's de-programming from the liberal public
school system.

It's not basic training, it's boot-camp!

It's not "shootin' & killin'" it's learning marksmanship and
demonstrating the one shot one kill method of fire discpline.

At least I put my ass on the line for my country, unlike you where you
just want to suckle at the government and union teat.

Oh? Didn't you say you served stateside, Bertie? Was it tough hanging out
in those bars?

You are a ****ing genius, figure out the literary meaning of "putting my ass
on the line."

John H

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:12:48 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

John H wrote:

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:27:22 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Ritter made two shocking claims:

1) He likes little girls.

2) He likes little boys even more.

But republicans like them even more -- see

http://www.thehollywoodliberal.com/83.htm

and click on Conspiracy Of Silence Video

Hard to believe Harry is a Ritter fan. Now Tex Ritter, I could understand. He
had cute pistols and sang some great songs.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Jimcomma, your links aren't worthy of one click, let alone the two it would take
me to get there!

Believe what you must for whatever it gets you - serenity, I hope!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Bert Robbins

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

Holding down a barstool as you did is not putting your ass on the line,
although it might give you hemmorhoids. Being a firefighter and rushing
into a burning building is putting your ass on the line.

I'm sure you are an expert at the barstool sitting thing.

OT--9/11 Commission Finds Ties Between al-Qaeda and Iran NOYB General 26 July 20th 04 10:53 PM
Kerry plans to attack North Korea and Iran Bart Senior ASA 3 July 14th 04 03:29 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM