Bart Senior

Default Kerry plans to attack North Korea and Iran

KERRY:

"Have we taken every step we should to
stop North Korea and Iran's nuclear programs?"

"North Korea has reportedly quadrupled its nuclear
weapons capability in the past year. Iran is developing
a nuclear weapons capability. Afghanistan has become
a forgotten front in the war on terror."

***************************

I don't see how any further steps can be taken beyond
what Pres. Bush has done, unless he is talking about
attacking N. Korea directly.

Jonathan Ganz

Given it's Bu****, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he
intends to do. But, Kerry is unpatriotic right??

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
KERRY:

"Have we taken every step we should to
stop North Korea and Iran's nuclear programs?"

"North Korea has reportedly quadrupled its nuclear
weapons capability in the past year. Iran is developing
a nuclear weapons capability. Afghanistan has become
a forgotten front in the war on terror."

***************************

I don't see how any further steps can be taken beyond
what Pres. Bush has done, unless he is talking about
attacking N. Korea directly.

Vito

Default Kerry plans to attack North Korea and Iran - OT

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
KERRY:

"Have we taken every step we should to
stop North Korea and Iran's nuclear programs?"

"North Korea has reportedly quadrupled its nuclear
weapons capability in the past year. Iran is developing
a nuclear weapons capability. Afghanistan has become
a forgotten front in the war on terror."

***************************

I don't see how any further steps can be taken beyond
what Pres. Bush has done, unless he is talking about
attacking N. Korea directly.

Trouble with Shrubby is he thinks we gotta fight on 3rd world terms instead
of using our technical superiority. For example, a few thermonuclear
(Hydrogen) bombs on Ponyang while Mr Kim was in residence would no doubt do
more to change his attitude than conventional bombs did to "educate"
Quadaffi.

Bob Crantz

EXCELLENT SUGGESTION VITO!

Goldwater suggested using low yield atomic weapons to clear away the brush
in VietNam so he could get at the Communists.

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more
efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote
welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to
repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones
that do violence to the Constitution, or that have failed in their purpose,
or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden. I will not
attempt to discover whether legislation is 'needed' before I have first
determined whether it is constitutionally permissible.

"And if I should later be attacked for neglecting my constituents'
'interests,' I shall reply that I was informed that their main interest is
liberty and that in that cause I am doing the very best I can."