Jim,

Default ( OT ) In memoriam Hunter S. Thompson

in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72," he described the
campaign leading to Richard Nixon's re-election as president with terms
like "brutal" and "depraved," speculating that Democratic Sen. Ed Muskie
was under the influence of an obscure African psychoactive drug and
bemoaned Nixon's looming victory by proclaiming, "Jesus, where will it
end? How low do you have to stoop in this country to become president?"

I think. Mr Bush has shown us.

(God I sure hope this is as low as it gets)
John H

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:18:09 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72," he described the
campaign leading to Richard Nixon's re-election as president with terms
like "brutal" and "depraved," speculating that Democratic Sen. Ed Muskie
was under the influence of an obscure African psychoactive drug and
bemoaned Nixon's looming victory by proclaiming, "Jesus, where will it
end? How low do you have to stoop in this country to become president?"

I think. Mr Bush has shown us.

(God I sure hope this is as low as it gets)

You, Jimcomma, are striving hard to reach greater depths!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Gary

Hunter S. is a voice we could surely use right now. So sad for
all of us that he's gone. But we won't let those rat *******s
close in on us!

Marshall Banana

Also Sprach WaIIy :

You're a little kid. Does everything have to be a shot at out
President?

He may be your president, but he's not mine.

Dan
bb

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:04:08 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Marshall Banana wrote:
Also Sprach WaIIy :

You're a little kid. Does everything have to be a shot at out
President?

He may be your president, but he's not mine.

Dan

He ain't mine, either.

nor mine. I'll never claim any part if this national train wreck.

bb

Calif Bill

wrote:

Marshall Banana wrote:
Also Sprach WaIIy :

You're a little kid. Does everything have to be a shot at out
President?

He may be your president, but he's not mine.

Dan

He ain't mine, either.

nor mine. I'll never claim any part if this national train wreck.

bb

I guess all of you should go take a refresher course in Civics.

Marshall Banana

Also Sprach Calif Bill :

I guess all of you should go take a refresher course in Civics.

I'm quite certain that it's Mr. Bush that needs a refresher course in
civics. Or Accords.

Dan
Marshall Banana

Also Sprach WaIIy :

They act like little kids. Actually worse.

Better than joining the NAZIs, I suppose.

Dan

--
One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and
that one word is `to be prepared'

-- Dan Quayle

Tim

Words of wisdom or should I say the Swan song of the "Sausage Creature"

The pill popping acid freak put a cap in his head for evidently nothing
else better to do.

And WOW! such grand political words of wisdom of his that are posted
here. LOL!

I wonder if there is microdot and window pane in the netherworld(I
won't say he's in heaven) He and Tim Leary are probably watching
telephone poles melt right now.

Thanks Thompson, your way of life and mindset tells alot. Mindset?
ohhh, well the part you didn't let splatter all over the kitchen walls,
that is.

Thnaks again Thompson, I'm sure your "Cult" will worship you for years
to come.

Tim

Gary wrote:
Hunter S. is a voice we could surely use right now. So sad for
all of us that he's gone. But we won't let those rat *******s
close in on us!

"A voice we could surely use right now???

For what?

I'm not sad he's gone. If you look at his history of life and writing,
Hunter was basicly echoing the same chords of Timothy Leary, that
nothing matters, and everything in life is a joke...party on!