Default TUGBOATS

HI ALL

IM A MASTER CADET ..PREPARING MY MASTER IN THE POWERING SYSTEMS IN
TUG BOATS AND I WANT A DATA IN HOW WE CALSSIFY TUGBOATS DUE TO DIFFRENT
SOCITEIS SO PLZ INFORM WITH DAT IN PDF OR TXT OR DOC ABOY
1-CLASSIFICATION OF TUGBOATS
2-PROPULSION SYSTEMS USED IN TUGS
3-RELATIONS BETWEEN BOLLARD PULL AND THE POWER
4- REQUIRMENT MET BY ENGINE TO TUGBOAT

SO PLZ TAKE CARE AND HELP ME
....ANY QUESTION I CAN ALSO HELP U IN ANY MECHANICAL BRANCH
ANY WAY IM EXPERT IN FIREFIGHTING AND DAMAGE CONTROL SYSTEMS AND
OPERATION ....SO GET USE OF ME
BYE

Looking for somebody to do your homework for you? :-)

Start he

http://www.foss.com/fleet.htm

They have a customer service link that might connect you to somebody
who could give you a concise and accurate answer to your question.

If no luck, you could always try Crowley.

Harry Krause

On 19 Feb 2005 12:17:22 -0800, "
wrote:

HI ALL

IM A MASTER CADET ..PREPARING MY MASTER IN THE POWERING SYSTEMS IN
TUG BOATS AND I WANT A DATA IN HOW WE CALSSIFY TUGBOATS DUE TO DIFFRENT
SOCITEIS SO PLZ INFORM WITH DAT IN PDF OR TXT OR DOC ABOY
1-CLASSIFICATION OF TUGBOATS
2-PROPULSION SYSTEMS USED IN TUGS
3-RELATIONS BETWEEN BOLLARD PULL AND THE POWER
4- REQUIRMENT MET BY ENGINE TO TUGBOAT

SO PLZ TAKE CARE AND HELP ME
....ANY QUESTION I CAN ALSO HELP U IN ANY MECHANICAL BRANCH
ANY WAY IM EXPERT IN FIREFIGHTING AND DAMAGE CONTROL SYSTEMS AND
OPERATION ....SO GET USE OF ME
BYE

As I can too, as I hold the Master Captain certificate. When I was the
Harbour Master for New York City, it wasnt rare for me to dock 50
ships per hour. When I left to move on to other things, they offered
to triple my salary if I would stay. Ah, those good ole' days.