Thomas Moos

Default Inventor needs Investor for Z-Box-Invention !

Searching worldwide for Investor or Coorparation-Partner !
This product (Z-BOX) has been designed to protect Stern drives of sport
boats against damage and theft or loss. The casing consists of 2 halves,
both foamed to fit the engine shaft and propeller. Both halves are connected
together for easy usage.

http://www.z-box.org/grussenglish.htm

Best Regards from Germany,

Thomas Moos

If you have some questions, feel free to ask me please.

John H

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:43:50 +0100, "Thomas Moos"
wrote:

Searching worldwide for Investor or Coorparation-Partner !
This product (Z-BOX) has been designed to protect Stern drives of sport
boats against damage and theft or loss. The casing consists of 2 halves,
both foamed to fit the engine shaft and propeller. Both halves are connected
together for easy usage.

http://www.z-box.org/grussenglish.htm

Best Regards from Germany,

Thomas Moos

If you have some questions, feel free to ask me please.

I sure don't like sites which ask me to install missing plugins!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Harry Krause

wrote:

Searching worldwide for Investor or Coorparation-Partner !
This product (Z-BOX) has been designed to protect Stern drives of sport
boats against damage and theft or loss. The casing consists of 2 halves,
both foamed to fit the engine shaft and propeller. Both halves are connected
together for easy usage.

http://www.z-box.org/grussenglish.htm

Best Regards from Germany,

Thomas Moos

If you have some questions, feel free to ask me please.

Check your mail. I have just sent you a contract, with a 7 digit check
as well.

Thomas Moos

I sure don't like sites which ask me to install missing plugins!

Sorry, that`s only a "small" 3D Plugin to see the Product in 3D.

Best Regards,

Thomas Moos

Thomas Moos

Check your mail. I have just sent you a contract, with a 7 digit check
as well.

Hello Harry,

Thanks. I love Persons like you, easy and directly :-)

Have a nice Life,

Thomas

John H

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:20:43 +0100, "Thomas Moos"
wrote:

I sure don't like sites which ask me to install missing plugins!

Sorry, that`s only a "small" 3D Plugin to see the Product in 3D.

Best Regards,

Thomas Moos

Well, I still haven't seen the product. It would be nice to have a 2D view with
the 3D option if I desired.

I'm probably a little more paranoid than the average user, but I wouldn't load a
plug-in just to view a product.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Thomas Moos

Hello John,

I'm probably a little more paranoid than the average user, but I wouldn't

load a
plug-in just to view a product.

I understand you, but thats not my Idea with the 3D-Plugin, it comes from
the
Inventor of the Z-Box. I`ll tell him to load some "normaly" Pictures up to
his
page. But you can see some of the Pictures directly from my Erfinderforum
/ InventorCommunity:

http://www.erfindermarkt.de/forum/sh...?p=191#post191

Best Regards,

Thomas Moos