BoatBanter.com

-   -   Inventor needs Investor for Z-Box-Invention ! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/28243-inventor-needs-investor-z-box-invention.html)

Thomas Moos February 17th 05 06:43 PM

Inventor needs Investor for Z-Box-Invention !

Searching worldwide for Investor or Coorparation-Partner !
This product (Z-BOX) has been designed to protect Stern drives of sport
boats against damage and theft or loss. The casing consists of 2 halves,
both foamed to fit the engine shaft and propeller. Both halves are connected
together for easy usage.

http://www.z-box.org/grussenglish.htm

Best Regards from Germany,

Thomas Moos

If you have some questions, feel free to ask me please.

John H February 17th 05 09:57 PM

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:43:50 +0100, "Thomas Moos"
wrote:

Searching worldwide for Investor or Coorparation-Partner !
This product (Z-BOX) has been designed to protect Stern drives of sport
boats against damage and theft or loss. The casing consists of 2 halves,
both foamed to fit the engine shaft and propeller. Both halves are connected
together for easy usage.

http://www.z-box.org/grussenglish.htm

Best Regards from Germany,

Thomas Moos

If you have some questions, feel free to ask me please.

I sure don't like sites which ask me to install missing plugins!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Harry Krause February 21st 05 12:39 AM

wrote:

Searching worldwide for Investor or Coorparation-Partner !
This product (Z-BOX) has been designed to protect Stern drives of sport
boats against damage and theft or loss. The casing consists of 2 halves,
both foamed to fit the engine shaft and propeller. Both halves are connected
together for easy usage.

http://www.z-box.org/grussenglish.htm

Best Regards from Germany,

Thomas Moos

If you have some questions, feel free to ask me please.

Check your mail. I have just sent you a contract, with a 7 digit check
as well.

Thomas Moos February 21st 05 01:20 PM

I sure don't like sites which ask me to install missing plugins!

Sorry, that`s only a "small" 3D Plugin to see the Product in 3D.

Best Regards,

Thomas Moos

Thomas Moos February 21st 05 01:24 PM

Check your mail. I have just sent you a contract, with a 7 digit check
as well.

Hello Harry,

Thanks. I love Persons like you, easy and directly :-)

Have a nice Life,

Thomas

John H February 21st 05 01:54 PM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:20:43 +0100, "Thomas Moos"
wrote:

I sure don't like sites which ask me to install missing plugins!

Sorry, that`s only a "small" 3D Plugin to see the Product in 3D.

Best Regards,

Thomas Moos

Well, I still haven't seen the product. It would be nice to have a 2D view with
the 3D option if I desired.

I'm probably a little more paranoid than the average user, but I wouldn't load a
plug-in just to view a product.

Thomas Moos February 21st 05 05:35 PM

Hello John,

I'm probably a little more paranoid than the average user, but I wouldn't

load a
plug-in just to view a product.

I understand you, but thats not my Idea with the 3D-Plugin, it comes from
the
Inventor of the Z-Box. I`ll tell him to load some "normaly" Pictures up to
his
page. But you can see some of the Pictures directly from my Erfinderforum
/ InventorCommunity:

http://www.erfindermarkt.de/forum/sh...?p=191#post191

Best Regards,

Thomas Moos