John H

On 9 Feb 2005 06:33:00 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

hkrause wrote:
hkrause wrote:
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 07:53:31 -0500, hkrause

wrote:

Finally, put a face to the name of all the righties who trash this
newsgroup.

Who is John Herring?
Why is Jim Hertvik so upset?
Find out what Tuuk really looks like!
Get Frits's real address!
Bert Robbins, 'nuff said!
Jackoff, well, it is a family site!

Here it is...just enter your info to get started:

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

I know, I know. All the emails Ive gotton on this, reminding me

this
site was made up in the early 90s, I know...my wife was on the
development team.

I just thought it would be nice to revisit.

Anyway, getting ready to take my 72' Sea Ray out for a spin.

Awww, da widdle fake harry is back again...

It's a desperate cry for attention.

This one's kind of rough:

What's The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup?

Anybody Can Roast Beef.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
John H

On 9 Feb 2005 08:07:52 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Finally, put a face to the name of all the righties who trash

this
newsgroup.

Who is John Herring?
Why is Jim Hertvik so upset?
Find out what Tuuk really looks like!
Get Frits's real address!
Bert Robbins, 'nuff said!
Jackoff, well, it is a family site!

Here it is...just enter your info to get started:

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

I know, I know. All the emails Ive gotton on this, reminding me
this
site was made up in the early 90s, I know...my wife was on the
development team.

I just thought it would be nice to revisit.

Anyway, getting ready to take my 72' Sea Ray out for a spin.

Awww, da widdle fake harry is back again...

It's a desperate cry for attention.

And what was it when you were posting under the name "PFritz"?

I never posted under the name "PFritz".

This will make you feel right at home:

Why Do Gorillas Have Big Nostrils?

Because They Have Big Fingers.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 07:53:31 -0500, hkrause wrote:

Finally, put a face to the name of all the righties who trash this
newsgroup.

Who is John Herring?
Why is Jim Hertvik so upset?
Find out what Tuuk really looks like!
Get Frits's real address!
Bert Robbins, 'nuff said!
Jackoff, well, it is a family site!

Here it is...just enter your info to get started:

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

Good lord is this site still around?

Some things just never die. :)

Later,

Tom

Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD

Chuck, how would you compare a 260 Defiance to a comparable sized Sea
Sport or
Osprey?

John H

Curtis CCR

hkrause wrote:
Curtis CCR wrote:
hkrause wrote:

Finally, put a face to the name of all the righties who trash this
newsgroup.

Who is John Herring?
Why is Jim Hertvik so upset?
Find out what Tuuk really looks like!
Get Frits's real address!
Bert Robbins, 'nuff said!
Jackoff, well, it is a family site!

Here it is...just enter your info to get started:

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

Not even original. **I don't even have to go to this site to know

what
it is.** There has been more than one site in the last few years

that
put up a joke picture.

Is it a monkey? All the others I have seen are.

There's one killjoy in every crowd.

Hehehehe... So I was right. Even about the monkey pic? I was getting
these "your driver license photo is online" links in e-mails three
years ago...

hkrause

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:29:42 -0500, hkrause wrote:

wrote:

Oh. Is this that joke site?

Well I do feel foolish now.

I fell for the same thing here a few years ago, IIRC.

Just assumed you had some database that purported to provide DL
information on people.
That would be a wrong thing to publicize.

Hey, I may be left-wing trash, but I aure as hell am not right-wing
trash. Unlike those fellas, I would not publish such information, nor
would I invite party A to commit violence on party B, nor would I
contact someone's employer, wife, brother, whatever, to cause mischief.

I tease a lot, but I keep it here, unless someone goes way over the line
and makes threats that sound serious or suchlike. It is too bad others
cannot do the same.

Well, except for that fake me. I have indeed contacted his ISP with
very strong language, and threats of legal action. While I dont show
it, this type of thing infuriates me to no end.

Anyway, just got back from a nice cruise on the Sea Ray. The bay is
nice with little wind, and about 48 degrees.

basskisser

wrote:

[...]

Whatever. Tell your lies to someone else.

A lie, huh? Well, you seem sure of yourself, eh, NOYB? Show what you
know. I have NEVER, EVER posted under the name "PFritz". Prove that I
have. Or are YOU a liar?

basskisser

wrote:

[...]

Well, NOYB??? I'm waiting.