Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Clams Canino

Default Fixing the NG

Since so many people here wish to impart partisan political influence, I
think the only thing to do is let them.

Therefore........ from this moment on I'll be looking at the originating OT
posts to see if they come from the DNC or the GOP lackeys. I'm counting
hijacking an on topic thread to make it political as "originating" an OT
thread.

And I'll be voting for the party in November that originates the FEWER OT
posts.

Since so many here wish to sway hearts and minds - perhaps if enough people
lined up with me, it would make them think.

-W