Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD

Default For whom the bell tolls...

Either that, or the economy is getting better.

"hkrause" wrote in message
news:1107702855.683b4670669ee87957015da498157dc3@t eranews...
From an editorial in the Washington Post:

"Predictably, it is getting harder and harder for the Army and Marines to
recruit young men and women willing to bear such hardships. The Marines
missed their recruiting goal in January for the first time in a decade,
and all of the reserve corps except the Marines missed their recruiting
goals in the first quarter of this fiscal year. The National Guard signed
up barely half of the recruits it aimed for in January."

You think maybe our "brightest and best" have gotten smarter?