John H

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:35:09 -0500, "Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD"
wrote:

Harry,
Now play nice with the other children, or I won't let you play with the
Zimmerman style Lobster boat when you take your bath.

"hkrause" wrote in message
news:1107977369.01a7d485e7a655717d04d2317f930fe6@ teranews...
John H wrote:

Oh, and I DO
see that you are still not adult enough to post anything but childish
name calling. Grow up.

John H

Something someone might learn from you, eh, Herringbreath?

Gosh, if you hadn't posted that I wouldn't have known of Harry's interest. Thank
you. I feel so much better knowing that Harry is following the lure.

[Harry, if you're listening....my boat's better than your boat!]

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

John H wrote:
On 8 Feb 2005 11:19:47 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John H wrote:
On 8 Feb 2005 07:02:58 -0800, "basskisser"
wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On 7 Feb 2005 11:06:22 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John H wrote:
On 7 Feb 2005 04:48:12 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John wrote:
On 4 Feb 2005 10:24:52 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message

oups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in

message

groups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
Some Guy wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in
message

No problem. Treason is a traitorous act,

and a
traitor
is
the
person
committing the traitorous act.

That much is obvious, but your chosen usage
belies a
poor
grasp
of
your
[presumably] native language, if not, as so
often
in
the
past,
the
facts of
a particular issue.

And here we have another "anonymous"

buttwiper
logging
in
with
his
latest rec.boats ID...

Sort of like Basskisser, jps, bb and the likes?

Remember the liebral playbook rules......liebrals
are
allowed
do
what
they complain about others doing........in
asslicker's
case,
it
just
reaffirms his title of 'King of the NG idiots"

Fritz, what have I complained about others doing,
that I
do?
Huh?
By the way, I notice that you still don't have the
mental
capacity
post like an adult, and refrain from childish name
calling.
Do
you
honestly think that people take you with ANY
credibility
when
you
act
infantile?

Bassy said "you still don't have the mental

capacity
post
like
an
adult" then warned others they should "refrain from
childish
name
calling".

You are a real trip Bassy.

Asslicker talking about credibility......LMAO

Well, then, Fritz, please, show what credible thing

you've
posted.
Now,
I'm not talking about what you've posted in your usenet
support
groups
for help in raising your kid or with your divorce.

His last post seemed credible. I could understand why he
was
laughing
his a$$ off.

John H

Really? What names DID I call Fritz?

He said nothing about calling names in that post. He said
"LMAO."
believe this
means he felt something was humorous. Having read the

previous
posts,
I found
this statement very believeable, and therefore, credible.

John H

Oh, really? I think your ignorance is showing again, John.

What
do
you
find believable about LMAO? What do you find credible about
LMAO?
Are
you really saying that you are gullible enough to believe

that a
person
IS actually laughing there ass off? Does the whole ass fall

off?
Do
you
have any medical verification of such?

Ask him. I'm sure he'll tell you his ass fell off. This is

all
well

researched
and verified.

Hey, Fritz, did your ass fall off or not? I'm in some really
deep
****
here.
Help.

As JimH would

say..............ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

John H

I love it! Are you guys really so unintelligent that you think

that
don't GET your petty, childish little drivel? It's not that I

don't,
it's that I don't deem it worth anything. The circle jerk
continues.......

Is 'unintelligence' measurable? Is it possible to have more
'unintelligence'
than someone else? Or is 'unintelligence' something like 'cold'?

It
doesn't
exist, because it can't be measured.

Questions to ponder while gazing at the polder.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Are you really so ignorant that one must explain everything in

detail
that a four year old can understand?

Just for you, basskisser:

How Do You Get Holy Water?

You Boil The Hell Out Of It!

You can probably figure that one out. If not, ask Mr. Krause.

John H

I'd still like you to show me what name I called you above, John. Can
you, or are you wrong, as usual?

His name is now "above, John"?

JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

John H wrote:
On 9 Feb 2005 07:19:12 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

John H wrote:
On 7 Feb 2005 11:42:03 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

wrote:

John wrote:
On 4 Feb 2005 10:24:52 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in

message

ups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in
message

egroups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
Some Guy wrote:
[...]

"LMAO." I

believe this
means he felt something was humorous. Having read the
previous
posts, I
found
this statement very believeable, and therefore,

credible.

I think his FAS is acting up.

Please show what facts you have to back up your wild
allegations.
Here's your chance, Fritz. Prove to the usenet world that

you
ARE,
indeed, credible. Can you?

I am sure he researched and verified his 'facts' as well as
the
Washington Post
does!

John H

In case you don't know, and apparently you don't, if a
newspaper
prints
lies, etc., they are opening themselves up to lawsuits,

libel,
and
slander.

Sort of like the legal issues Dan Rather and the CBS Evening

News
face?
Remind me again of the details of those lawsuits.

Hmm, let me get this straight. You think that because there

AREN'T
any,
that someone chose to not push the issue, perhaps because there
WAS
truth in it, that that automatically means that they couldn't

have
been
sued? Are you really saying that Jim?

I don't know because only God knows what you just said.

Asslicker must have gotten into the cash crops again.

What pray tell are you talking about. Try being specific. Oh, and I

DO
see that you are still not adult enough to post anything but

childish
name calling. Grow up.

Another, just for you, 'cause you deserve it:

What Do Fish Say When They Hit A Concrete Wall?

Dam!

If you don't get it, ask Mr. Krause.

John H

You're not even very good in the joke department, huh?

Eh?

Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD

Harry,
I just hate it when you get yourself into a tizzy.

"hkrause" wrote in message
news:1107986404.5186698cff6c2c03acd03835a705552e@t eranews...

John H wrote:

Oh, and I DO
see that you are still not adult enough to post anything but childish
name calling. Grow up.

John H

Something someone might learn from you, eh, Herringbreath?

Gosh, if you hadn't posted that I wouldn't have known of Harry's
interest. Thank
you. I feel so much better knowing that Harry is following the lure.

[Harry, if you're listening....my boat's better than your boat!]

John H

Still facilitating these jerks, eh, Herring?

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:

I wonder if asslicker has stopped beating his wife yet?

First, Paul, I see that you still aren't adult enough to post anything
relevent, let alone do so without childish name calling.
Second, please show what evidence you have that I have ever beat my
wife. Do you have any?

Hmm, maybe you are projecting. Those that are mentally traumatized by
divorce, and child rearing do that, you know. So, how is the therapy
going that you are getting from the usenet support groups like
alt.support.divorce, and alt.divorce.single-parent? Apparently you
aren't feeling better about that, because you are still acting
childish.