Dave Hall

Default ( OT ) The ugliest, most unpopular, least recognized truth ever told

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 07:58:51 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Unfortunately for the valiant and ultimately uranium-poisoned US troops
serving in a volunteer army, their contracts require them to obey the
dictates of a president who is at best incompetent. More likely, Bush is
psychotic and delusional, out of touch with the real world, and believes
that God is speaking directly to him, telling him to start wars in a
glorious, heroic battle against Evil.

Now this wonderful writer is speculating on the mental state of our
president, based on nothing more than the coloring of their own
political bias.

In describing Bush, I would add stupid to psychotic and delusional. Just
listening to Bush rave about his religious beliefs is enough of a
convincer.

When has Bush ever "raved" about his religious beliefs?

A non acceptable answer: "Well he does it all the time".......

Dave

P.Fritz

wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

[...]

Pretty hysterical that krause is labeling someone else as psychotic and
delusional, after his postings abotu his mythical lobsta boat and dr. dr.
wife.....along with w\his shot guns all over the house.............can you
say "projection"

Harry Kruase

I was in nam,,, we smoked agent orange all day long,,

we used to put a pinch between cheek and gum,,no,, wait that was my buddy's
thing a ma jig,,,
I am sure if Bush is in charge that nothing like this will happen. I have
complete faith in the fella,, ever since we went for lunch the other day,,
we went out to a hamburger joint and the bill came to 3 bucks,,, I being
wealthier than he offered to pay,, he suggest he pay and we fought for hours
over who would pay,,, lol,, nice guy he is,,,

I better get going,, my wife needs to use the phone,,,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Dave Hall wrote:

Unfortunately for the valiant and ultimately uranium-poisoned US troops
serving in a volunteer army, their contracts require them to obey the
dictates of a president who is at best incompetent. More likely, Bush is
psychotic and delusional, out of touch with the real world, and believes
that God is speaking directly to him, telling him to start wars in a
glorious, heroic battle against Evil.

Now this wonderful writer is speculating on the mental state of our
president, based on nothing more than the coloring of their own
political bias.

In describing Bush, I would add stupid to psychotic and delusional. Just
listening to Bush rave about his religious beliefs is enough of a
convincer.

Dave Hall

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:00:33 -0500, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

[...]