Rudy Canoza

Default Liar Skunky's pathetic excuses

Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too much of
her time.

Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some five
hours.

Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your excuses
don't hold up.

Scented Nectar

Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too much

of
her time.

It would.

Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some five
hours.

Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your excuses
don't hold up.

I had 5 reasons why not.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too

much
of her time.

It would.

It wouldn't. You clearly have LOTS of time to spend her, and at all
hours of the day. Your time isn't worth much.

Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some

five
hours.

Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your

excuses
don't hold up.

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be bull****.
All the rest are bull****, too.

The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.

Scented Nectar

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

bull****.
All the rest are bull****, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.

It's not fear. We both know that no awful concequence
will come of it .

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
bull****. All the rest are bull****, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I already demolished them when you first stated them.

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because you're
afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.

It's not fear.

It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

Ron

In article .com,
"Rudy Canoza" wrote:

Scented Nectar wrote:
I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
bull****. All the rest are bull****, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I already demolished them when you first stated them.

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because you're
afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

I notice how you are attempting to manipulate Scented into acting the
way that you want. Unfortunately, she's smart enough to avoid such
manipulation.

The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.

It's not fear.

It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

Scented Nectar

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because
you're
afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
test, I might want to see how I compare,
depending on my curiosity.

It's not fear.

It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

No. It's just a refusal to do something
I don't feel like doing. No fear although
I see that's what you're hoping. Maybe
you don't like the cold fact that I'm not
following your orders.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Ron

In article ,
"Scented Nectar" wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

bull****.
All the rest are bull****, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I'm curious Rudy. What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?
rick etter

"Ron" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scented Nectar" wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

bull****.
All the rest are bull****, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I'm curious Rudy. What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?

==================
We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...

Rudy Canoza

uncurious Ron wrote:
In article ,
"Scented Nectar" wrote:

I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

bull****.
All the rest are bull****, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I'm curious Rudy.

No, you're not, Ron.

What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?

I've already indicated the information that will be revealed.