Lonny Bruce

Default ANNOUNCE: Rules of the Road

Download a copy of the Rules of the Road, inland and international waters
(COLREGS).
You then will have a copy on your computer, and you can print it so you also
have a hard copy for reference.

http://sail247.com/colregs.htm

We are asking for a very small donation to access this download. Thank you.

--
Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

Curtis CCR

Lonny Bruce wrote:
Download a copy of the Rules of the Road, inland and international

waters
(COLREGS).
You then will have a copy on your computer, and you can print it so

you also
have a hard copy for reference.

http://sail247.com/colregs.htm

We are asking for a very small donation to access this download.

Thank you.

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

Uh. While I understand you are probably just trying to get some
funding for your web site, this PDF'd version of the colregs can be
downloaded for free from the USCG.
http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/mwv/navrules/download.htm I have found it
useful to have on my computer and my Palm Pilot.

What a neat idea.

Send me three payments of $99, and I'll mail you a copy of the Pledge
of Allegiance. Operators are standing by, and if you respond within the
next fifteen minutes I will include a copy of The Lord's Prayer, the
humorous tale of Three Blind Mice, *and* the complete lyrics of the
perenially popular "Yankee Doodle." Commit these classics to memory and
amaze your friends. Display them proudly on your living room wall in a
set of handsome, simulted wood frames with petro-chemical formulated
inserts. Your authentic Public Domain reproductions
will become significant family heirlooms. Your great, great,
grandchildren will treasure these documents and continue to appreciate
your wise foresight and the modest investment.

But there's more! Mention the call letters of this station, and we'll
make the first payment for you. Yes, as unbelievable as it might seem
it's actually true! You'll receive authentic reproductions of the
Pledge of Allegiance, The Lord's Prayer, Three Blind Mice, *and* Yankee
Doodle, (each officially certified by a graduate historian to exactly
duplicate the originals in the Public Domain), as well as a set of
four, matching, simulated wood wall frames with petro-chemically
formulated inserts. Not for the thousands of dollars one might expec to
pay, and not for our normal super saver price of three, easy, $99
payments, but during the next ten minutes only yours for only *Two*
easy payments of $99, billed to any major credit card.

Don't delay. Why spend another day without these important documents
proudly on display in your home? Don't risk disappointing your great,
great, granchildren. Consider ordering additional sets for holiday
giving. Above all, go to the phone and call now: 1-800-ISPAMNG
That's 1-800-ISPAMNG.