Bill Cole

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

Why are you wasting your time trying to prove you are such an important man?
Why do you think anyone cares if you or Joe are professional engineers? You
daughter must look at her daddy pounding away at his typewriter wasting all
of his time arguing politics in rec.boats and shake her head in shame.

Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

. ..
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message news:C5TSa.47301
Licensed as an Engineer?

Not required nor available for Communications Engineering in FL or

GA.
RCDD is the industry standard for communications engineering. 90%

plus
large
industry/government contracts require an RCDD stamped approval for

all
communications design plans, and an RCDD onsite during installation

for
QA/QC and PM.

But, since your an engineer yourself, you already knew that.
Didn't you?

Pure horse****, there Blow. If you practice engineering in the state
of GA, even use the word ENGINEER in your business name, reference to
yourself, etc., you MUST be licensed as a professional engineer.
Florida is very similar:

.
Hey Asslicker, I never said I was a P.E.
Only 1 in 5 engineers are, or need to be. My specialty comes under

Division
16 (Electrical) and must be stamped by a PE after my design.

If I ever need it, I'll get it.

Professional Engineer - An individual who practices engineering in
Georgia, unless specifically exempted under the provisions of O.C.G.A.
43-15-29, must be licensed by the Board. As such, a registrant may
legally represent himself/herself to the public as an engineer, offer
consulting engineering services to private and public entities and
perform engineering design or construction on public works. A licensed
Professional Engineer must also adhere to the rules of professional
conduct established by the Board.

43-15-29. Exceptions to operation of chapter.
(a) Nothing in this chapter shall be construed as excluding a
qualified architect registered in this state from such engineering
practice as may be incident to the practice of his profession or as
excluding a professional engineer from such architectural practice as
may be incident to the practice of professional engineering.

Here's where I fit in Asslicker-

(b) The following persons shall be exempt from this chapter:
(1) A person working as an employee or a subordinate of a person
holding a certificate of registration under this chapter or an
employee of a person practicing lawfully under Code Section 43-15-21,
provided such work does not include final design decisions and is done
under the supervision of, and responsibility therefor is assumed by, a
person holding a certificate of registration under this chapter or a
person practicing lawfully under Code Section 43-15-21;

Understand? After my design is complete it is incorporated into the

Division
16 plans and stamped by a P.E.
Most large government jobs that I am associated with *require* my stamp
*prior* to a P.E.

Oh, so you're NOT an engineer. First, you can't just "go and get it".
You need four years of Engineer In Training (E.I.T.). Now, in order to
obtain your E.I.T., you must sit for the exam.

Joe

In short, I give you verbage directly from the State of Georgia
website, you give me a flippin' WANT AD!!!!
Now, I ask, are you or are you not a Licensed Professional Engineer?
Yes or no.

I have already told you Asslicker, I am not a P.E.
Never said I was.

Calif Bill

Being an Engineer and being a P.E. are two different items! Reciprocity is
for P.E.'s. Most states have near the same rules for being a P.E., but not
all states require you to be a P.E. to be called an engineer. Electronics
and Software engineers are not needed to be licensed in most states to be
called an engineer.
bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bill Cole" wrote in message

I think you have been kissing way to many fish, you need to get a grip

on
your life.

Why, do you refute the evidence I've given directly from the State of
Georgia website, pertaining to licensing of professional engineers?
Most other states are very similar. You may, however, in a number of
states, show competence by being licensed a number of years in other
states. It's called reciprocity.

Harry Krause

Bill Cole wrote:
Wrong, I am not a Bush supporter, but you position is so ridiculous it is
amazing that anyone with such a low IQ could figure out how to turn on a
computer.

Do you use your local library to access rec.boats? I understand the
librarians are very helpful.

Bill

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bill Cole wrote:
Harry,
I agree with you, the problem with American Corporations is poor

managers,
we need to either move overseas and use foreign managers or import us

some
of those good managers.

Obviously, if all problems are the result of managers, we need to get

rid of
the son of bitches.

You seem simple-minded enough to be a right-wing Bush supporter...

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Oh? Is it your position that management is NOT responsible for what
happens in an auto factory? Nothing significant happens on the factory
floor without it being an effect of management's cause, not in the
United States.

--
* * *
email sent to

Bill Cole

Well, if we have the best workers in the world, and management is not able
to utilize this wonderful, highly productive workforce and still be
competitive in the marketplace, it makes sense to ship the jobs overseas
where they can hire some effective managers that will allow them to be
competitive.

Bill Cole wrote:
[...]

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message ...
Being an Engineer and being a P.E. are two different items! Reciprocity is
for P.E.'s. Most states have near the same rules for being a P.E., but not
all states require you to be a P.E. to be called an engineer. Electronics
and Software engineers are not needed to be licensed in most states to be
called an engineer.
bill

Bill, not true, here is a paste directly from the state of Georgia website.

Please note (f)

43-15-30. Unlawful acts.
(a) Any person who violates Code Section 43-15-7 shall be guilty of a
misdemeanor.
(b) Any person presenting or attempting to use as his own the
certificate of registration or the seal of another obtained under this
chapter shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
(c) Any person who gives any false or forged evidence of any kind to
the board or to any member thereof in obtaining a certificate or
certificate of registration shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
(d) Any person who falsely impersonates any other registrant or any
person who attempts to use an expired or revoked certificate of
registration shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
(e) Each day or occurrence shall be considered a separate offense.
(f) Any person offering services to the public who uses by name,
verbal claim, sign, advertisement, directory listing, or letterhead
the words "Engineer," "Engineers," "Professional Engineering,"
"Engineering," or "Engineered" shall be guilty of a misdemeanor unless
said person has complied with the provisions of this chapter.

Calif Bill

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Being an Engineer and being a P.E. are two different items! Reciprocity

is
for P.E.'s. Most states have near the same rules for being a P.E., but

not
all states require you to be a P.E. to be called an engineer.

Electronics
and Software engineers are not needed to be licensed in most states to

be
called an engineer.
bill

Bill, not true, here is a paste directly from the state of Georgia

website.

Snip

Georgia is one state! Not all states! Learn to read you dumbasslicker!

I will repost the line from my post to make it easier for you to read and
comprehend!

"Electronics
and Software engineers are not needed to be licensed in most states to

be
called an engineer."

Plus you can be called an engineer in Georgia if you get to drive the
locomotive.

Bill

Joe

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

. ..
In short, I give you verbage directly from the State of Georgia
website, you give me a flippin' WANT AD!!!!
Now, I ask, are you or are you not a Licensed Professional Engineer?
Yes or no.

I have already told you Asslicker, I am not a P.E.
Never said I was.

Okay, now, we're getting somewhere. I always know when I'm correct,
and you're wrong, because you start name calling!
Now, can you legally call yourself an engineer in the State of
Georgia? Care for me to repost the laws?

You tell me, must every engineer be a P.E?

I am also highly suspect that you are a P.E.
Must P.E.'s I know are very intelligent, open minded, mentally stable
people, all of which your are not.

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

Pure horse****. Look at the specific laws. MOST states require you,
like GA, to be a licensed profesional engineer in order to call
yourself an engineer. Either in YOUR name, your COMPANY name, etc.

Plus you can be called an engineer in Georgia if you get to drive the
locomotive.

Not true.
Skipper

basskisser wrote:

Yes, in the State of Georgia, as with most states, you must be a P.E.
to legally call yourself an engineer.

BS.

--
Skipper