basskisser

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

"Joe" wrote in message . ..
Exactly! What I love is this, I told Joe and Shelikoff that the war in
Iraq cost us 9 billion a day. They can't figure out how that could
possibly be true. So far, I've not told them, waiting to see if they
ever stop and think about that $800 billion. Doesn't take a rocket
scientist!

Enlighten us Kevin.

Clue: How many days did the war last, when Bush officially called the
war over?
Clue: How much money was spent per day directly on the war?
Clue: How much has the war actually cost us for such things as pre-war
readiness, etc.? Current estimates are $200 billion.
Clue: Add to this the $800 billion that the Pentagon seems to have
"misplaced".

Now, are you and Shelikoff even STARTING to get it? Doubtful.